HAS ANY1 GOTTEN PREGGO ON DEPO PROVERA

edited February 2011 in Getting pregnant
I DID. JUST CURIOUS IF ANYONE ELSE ON HERE HAS (DEPO PROVERA FOR ANY1 WHO DOESNT KNO ITS A BIRTH CONTROL SHOT. EVERY 3 MON INJECTIONS)

Comments

• Wow, i was on it but it took me almost 2 years to get pregnant! Congrats(:
  • edited February 2011
    I got pregnant while on the shot too. I was 16 and miscarried. i got off the shot and started taking the pill after that and now that i stopped taking that it seems like it is taking FOREVER to get pregnant
  • My friend got pregnant on the shot. She was about two months when she found out
  • I did and had no idea and it was during my "careless" phase. Needless to say it didn't stay. Were you in the 3rd month? Just curious.
  • I was on it for 4 years. My last shot was last Nov.18,2010. I started feeling sick(flu-like) mid-January, so I went to the doctor & they said I was pregnant. I'm 11.5 weeks now :)
  • I did! But m/c at 13 weeks :(
  • edited March 2011
    I did & i was 8w when i m/c
  • My coworker got preggo on depo. Of course she was into her 2nd trimester before she found out. Kinda wish I could skip my first trimester lol
  • I got off it because it made me so sick I threw up every morning and 2months later I got pregnant and that shot made me more sick then my whole pregnancy I'm 28 weeks
  • I did. I got my first shot march 4th 2009, found out I was pregnant may 5th 2009. In my eyes I was a lucky one because the shot has been linked to PCOS and infertility in women under 25. I had 4 family members that are not able to get pregnant after getting off the shot....I would never reccomend it, nor would I ever regret my beautiful 13 month old daughter!! :) and im now 26 weeks pregnant with baby girl #2, after an unexpected pregnancy/missed miscarriage in may 2010.
  • *have 4 family members not had* that currently are unable to get pregnant due to being on the shot for a prolonged period.
  • thats really bad n drs actually reccomended this 2yo me aftet baby 1 and 2 so glad I said no, the idea that once its in thats it was.2 much for me to handle
  • Yay im lucky then because i was on the depo for like 2 or 3 years and it made me gain like 50-60 pounds so i stopped it this past oct. because it said it could take up to 9 months for me to get pregnant i wasnt really worried but i ended up getting pregnant in december and me and my husband couldnt be more happy, oh and im 20 years old and im 12w 5d ;)
  • I got pregnant on the depo at age 15 and ended up miscarrying my son at 15 weeks most devastating thing in my life.
  • wow, you guys are lucky....i stopped taking depo valentines day 09 and didn't get pregnant until july 10
  • @casnleslie. Yep I was in mt third month
  • I think it should be researched. I hear more often that people conceive in month 3 of the shot. Maybe they should get another after 2 rather than 3.
  • I conceived while on the depo shot and m/c at only 5 weeks into the pregnancy.
  • I had depo shot and got pregnant.. im now 35 weeks... im 16 and docs said I was pregnant before the shot but they did a test a week before and right before I had it...
  • I got pregnant on depo back in 2002. Fortunately, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 9 months later and have since then moved on to become a mother to 3 more children with our last one on the way....
  • I did -___- lol.
  • I did and miscarried@ 7wks
  • My cousin was on the shot for atleast two years, she missed a few shots (2) due to her mothers death.... and found she was pregnant in her 3rd month.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My sis fell pregs on three diff b/c lol only one of her kids wad planned
  • I got pregnant with my lil boy (current pregnancy) and my 2 girls on depo its a bunch of crap! worst bc ever if u ask me!!!!!!!!!
  • It took me 1 1/2 to get pregnant v with my now 3yr old. I was on it for 4yrs I had to take bc to get a regulated af again. Then I got on impaleon the implant, I had it for 3yrs and took it out in jan 11 and cant get pregnant again and I have to take bc pills again to regulate my af again.