Aunt Flo is here and I can't say I have missed her!

edited June 2011 in May 2011
I am 7 weeks post partum and that dreaded visitor has come back to make my life, not to mention uterus, hell! I hate the cramps...make them stop!!

Comments

• I bet allll you ladies are so looking forward to having a period once again...NOT!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I will willing to trade in my heartburn, gas, restless legs, bowling ball between my legs feeling for a period.
  • Yes @caffeinated_Katie, this bitch will sneak up on you and take you by surprise...and take over with her evil powers muahahaha!

@USMCwifemommy101107 Ohhh those 5 months will fly by, trust and believe lol. And thanks, I kinda like her ;)

@luvbump Be careful what you wish for lolol. I HATE having a perios again! :(
  • I was just telling my hubby how nice it was to not have AF around! Are the cramps bad on the first one back?
  • I'm 6weeks postpartum and starting to get crampy! But she hasn't appeared yet. I'm not looking forward to this!! I had really bad cramps before I got preggo I'm just hoping they aren't gonna be worse now!
  • I just got my period too! Im 7 wks pp and its a period from hell! I had to buy bigger tampons and I still have to change them frequently! Ugh! Hopefully it still last 3-4 days like it used to...
  • @jellybelly1015 I think they only seem bad because I haven't had a period in basically a year now. I ended up pregnant at this time last year and miscarried July 23rd, 2010. I was pregnant again within a month and only had a light period between those two incidences so to be completely honest, I don't remember how bad or moderate my cramps were. However, these effong cramps definitely hurt!
  • ugh im 6 weeks pp and she still hasn't came I am not too excited about her coming :(
  • @grissy_barria She should be here anyday for you. They say about 7 weeks out is when to expect it. I was 7 weeks on Tuesday and started the next day on Wednesday. I hate it! Stupid period...I don't get how we are pregnant 9 months, but it only takes a few weeks to get rid of all of the stuff we've created in those 9 months. We should have another 9 months to rid of it all damnit!
  • I am not looking forward to that
  • Boo for af's!!! Im 4 weeks post pardum with baby #2, just stopped bleeding about a week ago. Last time I got my period before my 6 week checkup....this time my doctor is double booked until im 8 weeks pp, I really don't miss my period AT ALL! I've never had cramps in my tummy, only ever in my back and I've only ever had back labor....not looking forward to this! I think since we carry the baby for 9 months, the men should either 1. Take our lochia bleeding or 2. Take our period!! We brought their child in the world and went through pain doing it, their dicks should be the ones bleeding afterwards! ;)
  • Ugh nooo I am hoping it doesn't come soon why us :( lol @MommyOfTwoPrincesses I wish the men can suffer too
  • I am sorry to hear that! I was told my whole life I would have bad cramps anymore after I started having babies (always have had bad ones with back aches and make me vomit) I always hated that answer because here I am now 30 having my first and I'll probably have bad ones after anyway. Hope yours are better today!!!
  • I am 8 weeks pp and I had af at 6weeks pp and it was hell it lightened up after 4days. It has never been that heavy!!
  • Omg.I will NOT be looking forward to that I wish we could still have kids without having periods. That'll be cool.
  • so i am 31 wks, and am not looking forward to getting it back. but with my other two i didnt have a period the entire time i breastfed. and i am breastfeeding wtih this one so i pray it wont come until after :) that would FAB
  • Noooo don't remind me, lol. I forgot about her ass. I bet after giving birth those cramps are heaven.
  • @BEAUTIFULONE NOOOO! These cramps have been horrible, awful, disgusting! Hopefully, next month will be better haha.
  • Lol. No? Damn I got my hopes up. I do not miss aunt flo though. I dont want her ass to come back....EVER. lol
  • @bke913. I dread getting my period back. Its been almost 3 yrs since I've had more than 1 visit from AF. Hopefully if I nurse again I can keep her at bay another year ;)