Happy Canada Day!!

edited July 2011 in Canada
Happy Canada Day, ladies!
Hope you all enjoy some yummy bbq and some fireworks. :X

Comments

• Whoooo hooo! >:D<
  • I am not Canadian but I did have a thing for Peter Jennings...
  • Lol @blueberries mom...... Ill be havin bbq and fireworks monday :)
  • It's the voice, right, @blueberrysmom? :D
  • Happy Canada day!!!! This is a bigger deal for my family then the 4
  • I would say it happily but my year in British Columbia (Victoria Island) wasn't that great. Had a very bad experience.
  • I miss Canada
  • awwwww, @katiep8610! >:D<
  • :X yay Canada!!!!! :x
    I love my country!!!
  • He was sexy and very friendly. Gave me a big hug and even remembered me at an event the next day. I cried when he died.
  • @blueberrysmom - awwwww, that's a very sweet memory you have!

Today was so much fun! Down at the beach, they had the midway set up. While I couldn't go on the rides, I at least got to participate on the FOOD! :D For the smaller kids, they had pony rides... Jake had his first pony ride. Glad I took pictures, he went through the gamut of emotions. From slow terror to elation. lol He also loved the petting zoo, he got to feed the baby goats. :) Liked it so much he threw a hissy fit when we finally dragged him away.
    A very good day! I may have overdid it though, as I'm having some SLIGHT pelvic pressure... but I'm taking it easy now and plan on staying horizontal for the rest of the weekend. lol
    So for you Canadians - Happy Canada Day! And Happy 4th of July, America! Hope you all enjoy the long weekend like my family did. :D