midwife 2moz :) eek lil bit excited

edited July 2011 in February 2012
1st apointment with midwife 2moz :) so excited bd can't get it off work yet still trying so fingers crossed :)! How and what happend at every1s 1st booking apointment? Xx

Comments

• My midwife just asked questions and we tried to hear the heartbeat but I had to much belly fat and he was still really little! Oh and a pelvic exam. I think that's all. Enjoy! It is so fun and exciting to start the process! Congrats!!
  • Ps my bf wasn't at my first appointment and it was fine. You will have lots more.
  • My Dr gave me a pap test and did blood work. We talked about my previous pregnancy and labor and she asked about my families health. Kinda boring : :/ but I scheduled my ultrasound for a few weeks later :D
  • Ty @all I'm expecting bloods to be done and rubella test etc hoping she can do heartbeat as ill b 9 weeks 6days 2moz if apps etc are right I'm due 1st of feb :) can't wait for scan but go away on 15th for a week so bet will be after I go so end of month when 13 weeks :( xx
  • @praying4our3rd wish they would do a u/s here they won't do 1 till least 12 weeks if they can where I am hoping she can do heartbeat tho bt doubt it :) xxxx