Will this baby be your fifth or more?

edited February 2011 in Special clubs
We are expecting baby 8 and are so excited! Just wondered if there were any other super sized families out there!

Comments

• This will be my 5th baby but our 7th kid. I adopted my 2 step kids so they are all technically mine. May i ask what you guys drive lol?
  • A 15 passenger van baby! (Said with lots of attitude). The more kids we have the more out of place I feel. We are really in the minority! My friend has seven and her first two are her adopted steps. You would never know it though. She is 100% their momma!
  • edited February 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im on baby #5 might go for baby #6 depends on my health.I also babysit 2kids 5days a wk there with me more than there mom and when we go out ppl stare n make comments I don't care sometimes they'll call me mom in public its pretty funny
  • 6 for husbsnd and I! this will b our 4th child and he has 2 of his :)
  • Lol i think we are going to have to find one of those vans soon. We have an 8 seater suv so when new baby comes in September we will be one seat short lol. Everyone always runs their mouths at me and my husband telling us we don't need no more or to get fixed or don't u know what birth control is. Gets on my nerves. What are your kids (boy/ girl) and how old?
  • Ladies, I'm only on baby number one.. but I seen this & just had to read it. & I want you all to know.. I LOVE seeing big families! Always so close & just always great company! I'm sure your families are the same! You super mommas are looked up to, no doubt (:
  • 13g 10g 8g 6b 5b 3b 15mths g. Thank you for the support mommy3! I think every big family gets stared at and sometimes even gets some rude comments directed at them. It is nice to hear an 'atta-girl' once in a while!
  • awww i have a 15 month old girl too. she was born oct 23. mine are 12g,10b,8g,5g,3g,& 15 month g. i really need a boy lol!
  • You SO need a boy! Our baby was Nov. 10th! When is your next due? Are the other kids excited? Is your hubby excited? How does your family feel about it?
  • This is baby no.5 for us we have 3 boys and 1 girl already.. Were hoping for a lil girl this time around...
  • This is#6 for me...I have 4 boys and 1 girl and 37 weeks with girl:)
  • we have 17g 12b 11g 6b 15months girl and im 22wks preg with a boy! (*)
  • P.s we are getting asked by the inlaws dont we beleive in birth control? Coming from his father that has 7 kids of his own and the other question is who is getting fixed
  • We're 16 weeks w/ our third & I've always a large family. Since we have a girl & a boy already we get the same comments. Apparently I missed the memo that said if you have 1 of each that automatically means you don't need anymore kids. People can be so rude & hurtful.
  • Always wanted*
  • Momma_luvz, wow that is some cool track record! StarKrayzie, don't you know you have the perfect family now! Btw I love your pic!
  • @my8rgrt this one is due sept 16th. yes my husband is super excited,he even says he wants a couple more lol. the kids are excited too,3 want a boy 2 want another girl. my husband wants another girl too. i love both but really want a boy lol. i got some negative remarks from my mother in law but besides that so far everyone has been pretty supportive. im starting to wonder how i will ever keep up with all the laundry though ,its soo tough right now. lol,i think i need a professional organizer or something. how about your family are they also excited for you guys? its nice to meet someone else with a large family,like you said before there isnt many anymore.
  • This will be my 6 th baby so excited
  • I am on baby 4 with a step daughter as is see at my own so 5 total here....so excited
  • This is my 4th but baby makes 7 for us! We have 3 boys, 3 girls so far so whatevs! Soooo very excited, pregnancy and child rearing with him is a pleasure... such a nice change, I could do it again! ;) we have a farm so we're THAT family... stereotypes rock. Giggle. But because we are in a nyc farmers market, too... we're going for a short bus and its a write off! Heeeheee
  • Iheartmyfarmer- our last one was a tie breaker too!
    Snowflake- this one is due sept. 20th. So excited because we don't have a sept.birthday yet. My 8yo, Abigail, wants a boy but the other girls want a girl and the boys don't care either way. Honestly, I don't talk to my family on my dad's side anymore. I really got tired of all the negative opinions. My bro and sis are happy, my mom is dissapointed that I will have a newborn attatched to me again! My hubby's family knows not to say anything about it! We are pretty protective of our family and we won't put up with attacks you know? I would love to have an organizer come help me! Really though just a week without the kids here and I think I could get it all together. We homeschool too and that really takes all day. It kills me when my hubby will say, "what happened in here", referring to some mess somewhere. Truly I generally have NO idea! Life is just crazy! We move on from task to another and pick up the pieces when there's time!
  • Baby number 5 on the way in May. Have 2 boys and 2 girls. Just found out this one will be a boy.
  • Its nice to know I'm not the only mommy with a big family!!! This is my 5th n my husbands first. Were super excited!!! But I think this will be the last one!!!
  • This makes 4 for me first for my bf. I think we are done.. I keep putting off school bc pf getting pregnant... Mine are 5 1/2g 3 1/2g 22month b. And dont know yet! I love big families! They are wonderful.. I would love a big family like that.
  • This is number 5 for me. All boys. I am done after this one.
  • I am preggo with b/g fraternal twins, this will b baby 4/5 for me, 9/10 for my hubby alltogether :)
  • I love huge families! I'm the youngest of 5! Then its hilarious when we go to family gatherings & all the cousins are around because we all look & act alike. We normally meet up on my Great Uncles farm in this itty bitty town in Texas & everyone in town tries to figure out who belongs to who. I'm only on my 3rd but I know I'm not done yet!
  • I love big families! Since I was an only child, I have a b12 and g10 from first marriage and then b/g fraternal twins that 6 and baby #5 due in September from second marriage! Loving mi familia!
  • Wow are you trying to catch up to the Duggers? Haha