Hope it works/Meli's induction

edited July 2011 in July 2011
Okay well today ill be starting my what I call "at home tea self induction. As of today I am 37 + weeks. My doc is being a bitch and schduled my csection when I turn 40 + weeks just cause the week am 39 weeks she'll be on vacation and she doent want her back up dr to do the csection.....so today after talking to her and she pissing me off I said f this am going to try and induce myself.

***Starting off walk arount the food store just to get things started

***@8ish ~ two cups of Ginger tea - has to be very hot and super spicy

(Wish me luck)

Comments

• ***@10:09 dranked a whole cup of that nasty ass cumin tea. Man that sh*t is nasty ass hell and am not sure how am going to do it again.
  • ***its 10:35 and am starting to feel contractions....wow am amazed of how fast am seeing results.
  • It smells absolutely horrible!!
  • Keep us posted!!!
  • ***it's 11:36pm and just take a long hot shower; man these contracts r coming. Hope it keeps working
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • How'd you make yours? I drank it and nothing happened :(
  • @bentleysmommy ~ i just added the seeds when the water was boiling then after it boiled for a while I let it set for like 15mins or so to let it cool down.
  • Okayy! Thanks!
  • Okay sorry for the delay but here's today update.....
    *had sex three times
    *had ginger tea for bf
    *take a long walk in the park
    *and finally am finally boiling the cumin seeds again (o god help me)

Am at the point where everything bugs me and everything makes me cry....I feel like a baby but really I can't take this no more. I want out and to finally carry my baby girl Dejanis.
  • Good luck! That tea is horrible! The cinniman tea is sooooo much better
  • *** did the cinniman and cumin tea then a hot shower.
    Feeling a lot of pressure and think I seen my muscus plug come out. Tomorrow or this weekend I maybe be trying the castor oil. Again ladies wish me luck.... If this don't do it then am not sure what would....lol...good nite ppl
  • Good luck Hun
  • Woke up this morning feeling a lot of pressure and discomfor....hoping today is the day.
  • Got the castor ladies....can't wat to try it tonight. I'v been walking a lot today and feeling some contractions and really feeling like today or sometime soon my baby girl will be coming.

*** ill get y'all updated
  • :D I can't wait! Come on baby girl!!!
  • Lol I want to know how the castor oil goes lol. But I told u the cumin/cinnamon would get things going!
  • I'm going to have to try your little method this weekend. I am due next week and want him to come out on his own. My hormones have been nuts this past week and will be walking the park this weekend (hope I don't get lost this time lol) good luck *labor dust*
  • I heard the full moon a lot of women go into labor. The next full moon is Friday night so im trying the cinnamon drink Friday during the day. Plus if it does happen that day, my bf will be off for the weekend.
  • Did you have the baby?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sorry ladies I haven't updated.....didn't think anyone was following and to be honest I was very upset with the results of all the inducing methods....I did the cumin seed tea, ginger tea, castor oil and all for a few dates and nothing worked. Am still prego and not dilated not even 1cm.....on top of it all my due date has been changed again and now it on July 18th (which is this up coming Monday) and even with that my doctor won't do my cscetion untill the 25th (which is the Monday after the 18th) simply because she'll be on vacation the week of the 18th. Am very unhappy and feeling depress at all that's going on. This belly is getting bigger and my pain is killing me....I need this baby to get out of me before I go crazy.....am so serious and unhappy.
  • imma send some labor dust your way sweetie! Maybe well have our babies together on Monday! I had my first on her due date so it is possible...

• edited July 2011
    ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

hope thats enough dust
  • Aww i hope u dnt have to go that long... that's a low down ass doctor i hope u go into labour b4 she leave so she can't go out of town! Good luck lady
  • @kalikojenie ~ awwww thank u hon. Am I so much need of it.

@3rddangelontheway ~ so hope I don't ether this is just too much for me and I hate feeling this way. In my words my doctor is a bitch and she played her cards right. It was all good up to my last appt when she knew it would be too late for me to change her. And on the other hand I hope I go into labor before she makes it back. Cause at this point I see it as a money thing....I see it as she's trying to get paid for my csectio/delivery. So with that selfish act I hope I go before so she won't get her way.

But anyways ladies thx for the labor dust and good luck wishes...I'll be keeping y'all updated.
  • Okay ladies I have good news.....She's here: Dejanis Xiomara was born on July 17th @ 2:26pm and weighted 7lbs w/ 12oz. Am so happy its over and I get hold my baby girl.
  • yay yay!were u induced?