ambitions of a Young FTM!!!

edited July 2011 in Teen moms
im young. 20 to be exact! expecting my 1st lil one & its a boy :) Well anyways, i've always been the type to help out people of i can. Well i was watching the OWN network just now & it was a documentary on ppl n poor communities with high hopes. mainly of children & teens. Even tho i know im young & pregnant, i still plan on continuing my college career to become a Physical Therapist Assistant but to also help out with the outbreak of teen pregnancy where i live. i plan to help out a community in need even tho i don't have much, i have enough to share with other ppl. i just hope i can accomplish this by all means even while raising my son. i feel like i was born to do this :)

Comments

• The world would be so much of a better place if more people had your attitude! You are a truly beautiful person :X
  • That sounds amazing, good luck hun! If you are willing to work hard you can do anything you want!
  • :).Thank You! Not everyone is blessed with it all & by all means I don't have it all but I do have more basic needs than most so y not share ur blessings with someone who needs to be blessed!
  • Same with me on the high ambitions! I made some mistakes and quit high school. Now I'm getting my diploma before it's too late and will hopefully be starting college in the spring =) im going to be a veterinary technologist maybe a veterinarian if I can make it. I want to spay and neuter animals for as cheap as possible if not free (still working, on that).
  • :) Great!!! Hope u achieve those goals!
  • With urs as well =) we need more ambition people!
  • Yesss we do! Many believe life has ended bcuz of baby but that's more of a push than a pause or stop. I love my son & by the time he's 3, I'll be well established