Just scheduled my induction!!

edited July 2011 in July 2011
I just went to the dr today and last week there was no change in my cervix and I wasnt dialated but found out today tht I am 1cm dialated and 50% thinned out. We also scheduled an induction. I was due the 25th but because of my husbands work I am bein induced on the 19th. I am so excited to know I will finally meet my baby girl..miss mckinleigh danielle. :)

Comments

• Yay!! Congrats and good luck
  • Congrats.. Im bein induced Monday :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yay I'm excited for u! I'm due Monday,1cm and 50% effaced. He scheduled me a july17th induction if my lil man doesn't come before then. @july25mommytobe do u think being induced is better or worse??my family makes me paranoid about it. Is this ur first?
  • Thanks everybody. Good luck @karla_with_a_k All my family and friends are taking bets on when I will go into labor. Nobody thinks I will last til the 19th. @sk8rmomma19 I am happy I am bein induced so that my bf can spend more time with her but I kinda wanna let nature take its course ya know?! Lol. But yes this is my first.
  • Congrats im orginally due on the 25th as well but my doc set me up for an induction on the 18th... Im so excited :)
  • Im sure its better to to let nature take its couse but both my boys went ten days over so I had to be induced both times. They both times turned out fine (0: u should ne fine im preying this ine comes ontheir own so I can labor at home for awhile.. No nurses and no machines for as long as possible.. Lol
  • Induction contractions hurt 10x worse
  • Well if I was overdue I wouldnt mind induction at all. I ws just talkin about nature taking its course. @mommyoffive congrats I really cant wait to finally meet her.