Did anyone one KNOW they were prego in just a couple of days????

Hubby & I have been ttc for almost 2 years. I am on Metformin & just finished a round of Clomid. Hubby & I had sex on Wed & Fri. Yest I was not feeling well while we were shopping & running errands. I was nauseas, & had to sit down & drink water. I had been drinking plenty of water that day. When we went to eat dinner Ruby Tuesdays I couldn't eat anything other than a salad which I picked around (it was a make ur own & I never pick around it lol) & I had to cancel my order & just order soup bc I didn't want it a few min after ordering :( maybe I'm going crazy! We are praying with all our might for twins. I know my bestie knew w/in 5 days of conception w/ her daughter & 2-3days conception w/ her 2nd pregnancy unfortunately she lost that one @ 3 months :( I was just wondering if anyone else experienced w/in days conception!?

Comments

• I knew...I was just REALLY tired and crampy. I told DH I was certain I was pregnant about a week before my BFP. Good luck!
  • Yes I think its possible, I started getting bloated within a few days of conceiving & just felt pregnant I couldn't explain how I knew I just did, 10 days later I got my bfp! Good luck, hope you get your bfp soon xxx
  • I also knew like 5 or 6 days after conception!! Idk how I didn't have any symptoms. I just knew and I knew it was a boy from day one. I got a bfp 10 days later I think and also found out 5 weeks ago I was right again its a boy. But don't go crazy with the symptoms deal. Cus like I said I didn't have any but I knew. I didn't get symptoms till 6 weeks I think. But lots of luck!!!
  • My husband actually suspected before I did. A week before my bfp, I had to go bra shopping because I had nothing that fit me right. Turns out I was a cup size bigger and I hadnt gained any weight. I was 2wks along when I found out I was expecting, so I think its very possible to know right away! Im now 28wks so good luck honey!! ~Baby dust ur way~ :ar!
  • Thank you ladies!!!
  • @somastar love the pirate how did you do that?
  • When u comment there is a smiley face to the upper right corner of the box. Click on it and u get a bunch of options :) glad it made u smile haha!
  • Yup! I ovulated/had intercourse on a Tuesday night. By Saturday my lowe stomach was bloated and crampy (thought it was something I ate backing up). Sunday I went to sleep 3 hours early from exhaustion. The following week I kept burping for no reason. Then I knew. 27 weeks now and STILL burping... ;-) Good luck!!
  • I hope this is it for you! I have followed your story for a little while now, and i'm going to say a quick prayer that this is you're month. Keep us updated!
  • @Ourlittlenugget ;) thank-you & congrats! Hopefully ur burping will ease up lol
    @marie0907 Thank-you so much!!!!!! I will keep you wonderful preglys posted!
    @somastar thanks! :( but for some reason my phone won't let me, oh well. Yes it made me smile!
  • Good luck I hope this is it!!! Baby dust!
  • I was pretty sure. I took a pregnancy test 4 days after my missed period and I was feeling really horribly crampy and tired. My test took about 10 seconds to say "pregnant". I had been drinking a lot less before then too. Something in me told me I needed to slow way down. After I found out, I quit everything of course.
  • I conceived on Nov 10th or 11th. And i knew b4 Thanksgiving. Everything Lil thing was making me nauseous (not to uncommon for me with my tummy issues) but when I lit a cigarette I couldn't even take a hit, I instantly started gagging n getting sick. Then I started getting moody. So I took a pregnancy test n ended up with a bfp. Then took 2 more to make sure I wasn't seeing things! :-D
  • I knew.. don't remember How I felt gezz that was over 3yrs ago.. but when I went in for my first scan I was only 5wks so I would of only been about 1-2 wks when I went in for my first apt :) Dr said that was very unusual that someone knew so early.. good luck and lots of baby dust!
  • I swear I knew at the exact time sperm met egg. I just felt different. I couldnt eat and I went to the docs pregnancy test was negative I had flu like symptoms they thought I had the flu I knew I was pregnant a week later I took a hpt and of course I was pregnant. Your body does know
  • I hope u get ur baby.... Or better yet TWINS! Good luck! Cant wait to hear... :)
  • Good luck momma!
  • We were monitoring my ovulation. I ovulated on 9/14, on 9/15 I had, nausea, cramping, high temp, and issues eating. On 9/16 I thought I was just imagining it and I vomited. On 9/24 I got a bfp! I had symptoms immediately after conception. Good luck hun. Lots of bfp and sticky baby dust!
  • I felt crampy and exhausted got bfp day af was due. I knew he was a boy right awa
  • edited July 2011
    My silly self didn't relieze it. Altho I wasn't trying either. But I did remeber saying that it felt like heaviness or really full *down there* while we were having sex about a week or so before I got my bfp
  • My dh knows. I really want sushi the first week or so after conception. He pointed it out he was so smug when we found out he was right.
  • The first time, I was ttc and I swore I knew right away, this last time, I really thought it was just a flu, because we'd stopped using condoms, but we'd had trouble getting pregnant before, so I didn't think it would happen so fast.

I will warn you though, that its really easy to convince yourself that every little thing is a symptom, and if you aren't, the disappointment is going to be worse than ever. Try to put it out of your mind, so you don't get too stressed.
  • Thank-you ladies!!!!!!!!
    @laura536 yea I know, I've done that so many times in the last yr & a half.that I've put my self in crying fits (I know sounds awful & very childish, but its been rough) I m just trying to stay positive ;)
  • When I got pregnant I felt it within two days (I was charting my bbt so I know exactly) and I felt just ran down and tired just a complete 180 from the day before I got pregnant
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kayleigh27 I was so tired Sat & I was really tired Sun (we.didn't even do anything Sun)
    @MarinesAngel Congrats :) @mariahaucoin77 that's neat!
  • I didn't know. I thought my period was gonna come because I had cramps so bad and boobs sore(well you know the symptoms) but I was pregnant.
  • And my period was due that same week
  • Hrm...clomid made me feel that way. I took it for 2 cycles before developing gigantic cysts on my ovaries. It made me feel sick, tired and really weak. Did not concieve on clomid. When I finally did get prego, I knew within a couple days of conception. So it could be either for you. I really hope you get your bfp! Fingers crossed.
  • @new_baby_in_oct thank-you! I took clomid till july 9 & I started feeling like this Sat the 16th. Today I was so hot, I'm usually freezing in our building.