How many times a night do you get up to pee?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I'm almost 12 wks and I have to get up 4-5 times to pee sometimes! I wish I could get a full nights sleep while I can, but I Know it's only gonna get worse! :)

Comments

• I get up every 2 hours to pee. Its great. Lol
  • How far along are you?
  • Maybe the baby is low that's how I was in the first trimester but in the second trimester I felt better and I peed less. But I'm 33 weeks now and i wake up about 5 times a night:-0
  • Im 24 weeks but its been like this since about 16 weeks.
  • Never thought about the baby being low. I'm not showing yet so I don't remember to think about things like that. But thats probably right, I already have ligament pain too. Didn't get that till 4 months or so with my twins. :)
  • When I get to fall asleep w the daddy I sleep the whole night :)
    Any other time I wake up like 3 times!!! :(
  • Yeah that's what my ultrasound tech told me she said poor you no wonder why you're always going to the bathroom he likes to sit low:-) then second trimester he moved up it was a relief but don't worry pretty soon it will be less until your in the last trimester! Good luck and congrats:-)
  • I'm only 7 weeks 5 day, and I wake up 2-3 times a night to go pee :p
  • I pee mostly during the day a lot! At night I get up once or twice I I get really thirsty at night :(.. but I don't get up until my bladder is super full lol idk if that's good or not but I just don't feel it til its super full. I'm 13wks
  • Ime 27 weeks I get up 2 to 5 times or whenever my 3yo wakes me
  • I'm 32 weeks and I GET UP once or twice a night to pee but I get up once for some more tums and wake up three to give more times just to adjust. My hands fall asleep while I'm asleep and that wakes me up a lot and I get bad cramps in my legs! So the print is not so much a problem but everything else on top of it equals me being up about every hour during the night... That doesn't even include when one of my other kids wake me up for something ridiculous!
  • * five not give!
  • im up about 4 times a night... and i usually have to get up after ive finally found a comfortable spot to sleep...
  • geez *peeing not print..what the heck I thought swype was supposed to be super accurate!
  • I wake up all night to pee & all the bad dreams & leg cramps & readjusting = no sleep
  • I'm only 9 weeks and I get up at least 5 times at night to pee. I wanna say once every hour and a half and I don't like it cuz I'm groggy and dizzy and walk into walls. Plus it's extremely hard to go back to sleep with daddy snoring and not finding a comfortable position.
  • I get up maybe two times a night but the us tech said I have a huge bladder. Try not to drink too much water before bedtime
  • I definitely try and avoid drinking anything before bed and just go thirsty. Still peeing just as much though.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • During my 1st trimester, it seemed like i was getting up 5 times a night...now im 24wks and it maybe 1-2 times.
  • @1girland2boys I have the same problem with swype!
    I don't drink anything 3 hours before bed except for one swallow of water to take my vitamin! It's like where does it all come from! Lol
  • I'm 9 weeks and usually get up two to three times a night to pee :-)
  • I am 9 weeks 5 days, and the past 2 night I have been up at least 4 times, its nuts because before 2 nights ago I was sleeping all the way through the night, it changed it seemed instantly