so fat no one believes I'm pregnant. just a vent!

edited July 2011 in Plus Sized Mama's
It makes me so sad, I have had strangers literally argue with me that I am not 28 wks. I guess I'm such a fatty they can't see baby so they don't believe it. Then my "friend" saw me yesterday and said, "I think your lying about being pregnant, there ain't no baby in there" I was so ticked. Then she said I needed to let her feel Gumdrop move in rder to believe that I am really having a baby in a few months. What a B!

Anyway, what makes me really sad is that when I'm not pregnant I have stupid old ladies ask me when I'm due all the time....ugghhh! Hate that all my weight is in my belly. I have thin legs and arms and a gut, this is just making me feel worse about myself. I've only gained 6 lbs so far, so its not like I'm going crazy. Just makes me want to cry! Sorry for the rant!

Comments

• NEVER apologize for the rant!!! People are such mindless idiots sometimes. Why the fu¢k would you lie about being pregnant?!? Some friend! I wouldn't let that crazy cow anywhere near gumdrop! Throw up on a couple of people, then maybe they'll get it. Screw them, I love my dear old friend! Fluffy bumps rule! :-D
  • edited July 2011
    How effin rude!!!!!! Im so sorry you have to deal with such ignorant ppl! This makes me upset not only do you have to manage your hormones with the pregnancy but now you have to deal with self esteem issuses thats not right & as for that B*tch so-called friend of yours fire her ass & then when your walking around with your new precious gumdrop then her & everyone else will feel dumb as hell!!
  • I feel the same way I have lost weight yet I just look fat not pregnant. And when I tell people I am pregnant they get all suprised by it.
  • @TishJ330 thanks so much! I luv u!! You made me laugh and cry :) I just get so sad when even in pregnancy my weight is used to hurt me. I am usually not bothered by it. But today, it just made me so sad. Thinking I need to rethink my relationship w/ this "friend" of mine! But you, my sweet, new "old" pal, I know I have a true friend in you :) thank you!!
  • edited July 2011
    Ok I feel ya girl I always look preggo when I used to go to the store with my son people used to say is he your only one? Looking at my belly...... now people say wow u can't have 9 weeks left I know it is opposite than whats happening to u but it drives me nutz that I can't just look 31 weeks I have to look 42 weeks or like I'm having twins I feel like people don't believe me like maybe I'm lying about conception time or something also before I got preggo this one lady told me I need to go work out then people won't ask if I'm preggo don't let stupid ass people get u down screw them all we lushous ladies r perfect just how we r
  • @Supermom405 you are sooo right. I should fire her, who really needs friends like that! I just can't believe she said it. Strangers I can deal with, but her comments just really hurt. Thanks for making me feel better. I am soo glad for pregly. I was scared to post it, fearful of more judgment, but you ladies are all wonderful! :)
  • @mommy2now3 and @momof22be sorry so many people in this world can be so inconsiderate. Glad to know I'm not alone, but hate that anyone else have such idiots saying such stupid things. It is just so hurtful! Thx for letting me know I'm not the only smart one in Idiotville :)
  • Don't be sorry for me or u or any of us just feel for the dumb rude a$$ people they r so ignorant but when u have that beautiful baby in 12 weeks tell that stupid b*&ch that she cannot be arround your baby that doesn't exist
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • And throw her a throat punch for me :ar!
  • @momof22be haha! Love the throat punch idea...with the skills of a ninja :) haha!
  • For sure hahahaha
  • When your baby is born and is one of the most beautiful baby they have seen you can tell them kiss your ass.. lol
  • @LMelanson I know just what a preggie needs-someone to make her feel like she looks horrible. It sucks! Everyone has that surprise look when I tell them I'm buying baby stuff for my unborn baby. Maybe I should get a tshirt that says "No seriously, there IS a baby in here" haha
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @cicelia your welcome hun you dont need the added stress from a so-called friend because a REAL friend wouldnt say that to you especially if she knows how your feeling are. P.s you should start that T-shirt line too lol
  • I think this "friend" should definitely be given her walking papers. As hormonal preggos, we have enough to deal with. The ladies here are all gathered to love and support you as we all go through our journeys together. I, for one, and thrilled to have met you! Its great to bond with some great ladies with some common goals. I wish this person knew how cruel and hurtful it is to have to feel like you even need to explain that. I've had to deal with people who feel like my bump is too small and they think I'm starving Victoria. I know what the deal with my body is, so I say screw them, and I move on. And you bet ya I'm a true friend! I'll even call in my pirate mama extraordinaire @blueberrysmom to throat punch this girl and then make her walk the plank! :ar!
  • dont pay attention to people like that. all my weight goes to my belly if im not careful and after i had my first child i think for about a year or two i had people ask me what i was expecting and it made it very hard for me to get my confidence back. people dont realize how words can hurt and bring u down but just remember, u know ur pregnant and that should give u joy. im 18 weeks tomorrow and i know my belly is bigger but with clothes it just looks like a gut but i dont care anymore.
  • Im worried about the same thing i was 195 pre pregnancy. im 9 weeks along and 200:/ i have an iron on pattern that says YES IM PREGNANT, NO YOU CANT TOUCH MY BELLY.
  • I'm here! THROAT P U N C H! X( @tishj330 :ar!
  • Absolutely Making Me A shirt Like That! Thanks everyone for helping me feel better! Knew my Pregly Pals would make me feel better and put it n the right perspective. Throat Punch and all! :)
  • We're always here for you @cicelia! And you know @blueberrysmom is always up for a throat punch lol! I just wish people would respect our hormones and our bodies and leave us the fudge alone!
  • I carry all my weight in my bellly too when I say I'm 34 weeks pregnant people look so shocked in dresses I'm showing in pants I just look the same it is frustrating but it will poof out soon
  • so sorry you have to deal with that hun... i cant believe your "friend" said that to you ... we people look at me like that or ask me if i am pregnant i just tell "no im just telling everyone i am so i can eat whatever i want"
  • Dear I feel u on this one no one beleives me that I'm 22 weeks they think I'm fat and my belly never stuck out this much