So I'm 3cm and...

edited July 2011 in July 2011
...wondering how long it took you moms to begin labor after you were 3cm? With my daughter (2nd child), I had her 2 days later. I'm just trying to get some feedbacks and wonder if it's ok to get my hopes up. LOL! :D

Oh yeah, I'm 38+3 today (due 7/31)!

Comments

• Better start doing Castro LOL jk
  • At least your 3cm dilated. As for me im only 1 cm dilated but im 40 weeks. If i dont go on my own they will induce me on sunday. Im so scared cuz this is my first and i dont know what theyre going to do. Good luck to hon!
  • @Mybabe I was just reading about it! LOL! A friend of mine suggested it as well. Very tempting but I'm still thinking about it. ;)

@islandgirl I was induced with my first as well. I hope everything goes well for you, whether you're induced or he comes on his own (which I hope he does)! Just relax and focus on getting your baby here safely! Keep us posted! :D
  • OMG ur so lucky were due the same day n my doc has never checked my cervix.
  • @mommy2bjuly31 My docs normally don't check as a routine until 39 weeks! They're crazy! So I just tell them that I have pressure and cramping every week and they check me, especially since this is my 3rd baby! LOL!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • same here i was 3cm at my appointment..2 days later i gave birth. 3 days before my due date.
  • I'm gonna tell him on my next appoitment lol thanks for the idea
  • @dncrcass Lucky you! My babies always like to stick around as long as they can. LOL!

@myHEARTZx3 Woohoo, that's what I like to hear! Send me some of that dust! :D

@bri2186 Thanks dear! How much longer go you have?

@mommy2bjuly31 Glad I could help! LOL! Let me know if it works! ;)
  • Sending u lots of .•*baby dust*•.
  • @myHEARTZx3 Thanks, dahhhling! :D

@bri2186 Yaaay! I hope everything goes super well for you and baby. Will you be keeping us Preglies updated?
  • @islandgirl that's my situation! My due date is tomorrow and I have until Sunday night at 8 to go. :) my first as well.
  • I was three cm for a week, then dialated to four without going into labor. Was induced Monday so iot is possible it could be a bit..