mind numbing baby shows

edited July 2011 in UK
That u cant take ur eyes off.. U jus go into a trance and get slightly hypnotised.. Like in the night garden.. The most bizarre thing ever with a plinky ponk and harboos.. Yet i watch it more then my son..
And then theres rastamouse.. Seriously is the bbc allowed.to get away with tht?! I mean the mpuse said u shouldny take things without askin or tings r bound to get rough!!
Haha jus thought id share :))

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love the differences in words between cultures. :D Soooo fun to learn new terms! ^_^
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol I like rasta mouse, that show has me calling my baby bandulu lol
  • @mythica @mshahir they r jus random words i dobt even know what they mean!! When u feel quite tired but cant sleep youtube in the night garden and feel urself go into a trance.. Lol!!
    Rastamouse on the other had makes me lol
  • @yummymummy1 soz my fone went funny half.way thru tht
    It makes me lol but i do think reli? Can the bbc get away with tht? Lol EASY CREWW!!
  • Macca pacca haha i was watching it last night!! I'm going to let my lil boy watch top gear and stuff he shall never know what cbeebies is haha!
  • Id love to get my lil guy a t shirt tht says im the stig lol @samiuk but ull b surprised when u turn to cebeebies lol it does happen! Altho lil man does like a bit of jeremy kyle.. I dnt know if thts a gd thing or not lol x
  • IN the night garden is mental lol. My niece is obsessed with igle pigle but my daughter hates it lol
  • @hayz_baby hopefully might teach him to stay away from some of the monsters on there lmao! I think i might have to get a I'm the stig top for my lil man haha his dad has one! x
  • Im gna try and find one online @samiuk
    hear about amy winehouse.. Theres the surprise of thr century?! Id hope tht he doesnt end up with a bird only fit enough for jk.. Id like to thnk i can raise him well enough!
    Also was watchin cars today did u know.jeremy clarkson does the voice in it?! Hes the main characters manager only in the british version tho lol x
  • I just got a vest of ebay that say's i am the stig with a lil pic of him haha they only £3.80 free delivery all brand new, long time coming really with Amy i feel really sorry for her dad though amount of times he tried helping her, n lmao some of them r just monsters ain't they? and when they doing multiple dna tests its like why the hell would any one go near that let alone more then one person!

n yeah heard about the cars thing someone was saying something about it on something the other day about how all these top names are the voices for kiddies programmes and films when should leave it to struggling actors x
  • Cant believe none of you mentioned teletubbies.. talk about rubbish! Lol. Cbeebies does have some advantages @samiuk my 4 yo is a brainbox and he used to watch it frequently x
  • @mummylady83 my lil bro use to watch it and if he had an afternoon nap me and me mam would be sat there watching it for an hour before we even realised lmao and my nan loved teletubies she got a big poster on her toilet door :/ lol!! i love tweenies use to work with kids and whenever that was put on I'd be first in front of tv! haha xx