So miserable

edited July 2011 in Thirty Plus
I really feel age and being out of shape is working against me. Didn't have this much trouble in my 20's. Im so tired of being uncomfortalbe. I still have 12 wks and I just want to cry. Im now in physical therapy so hope that helps with my hip and back pain. To top it all off hubby wants another next yr. I have not decided yet. If I do I will have to get in shape 1st. Anyone else feel their fitness level made a huge difference in pregnancy?

Comments

• Yes! I gained ridiculous weight over fall and winter and when I took a good look in the mirror and had a WTF! moment I found out I was pregnant a week later. We take a train to go to one of the boardwalks here and walk 6 blocks..I get to 2 and start slowing down feeling like I need to sit down!
  • Could be worse...you could be 40 and out of shape like me! :-S
  • Try some pilates Ive been staying in pretty good shape with that!!!
  • @mrs_shu I had planned to get in shape before hand but this was a surprise baby.
    @blueberrysmom God bless u cause I don't think my body could handle it. My mom had her last at 38 then wanted another. There are 6 of us. Me and my sis talked her out of it. Funny thing is she had no problems with her pregnancy and he is healthy as can be. He's the smartest kid she had I think. Lol started taking college courses@ 15 yrs and now at 17 colleges are kicking down moms door for him.
    @Mybabe my pelvis shifted out of place so not sure I can do pilates. I will ask at my next physical therapy appointment. Water aerobics would probably be good with my hip and all.
  • Yeah. I'm one and done!