19 and below...

edited July 2011 in Teen moms
How many of us are there that are married or soon to be?
Were any of your babies planned?
What are your living arrangements?

Hah sorry I'm nosey lol I'm 19 soon to be married to the love of my life in 8 days :)
Our baby was sorta planned, lol.
And we had to move in with his parents cuz about a month after I found out I was preggo everything went to shit...:(

What about you guys

Comments

• I'm 19, married my hubby on the second and our baby was also sorta planned. Right now I'm getting ready to move in with my mom until november when he gets out of basic training because our house is a ways out from civilization lol. I get lonely and am starting school, so the drive everyday would suck.
  • @newmommyfeb2012 lol my hubbys parents live in the middle of nowhere as well lol.
    Congrats on your baby, and what are you going to school for?
  • Going to major in biology and then attempt to get into med school. I want to be an OB-GYN.
  • @mama2be11_4_11 lol I hear you there. We were supposed to het married June the 11th. But then I foundout I was preggo lol which fine with me, but then it got put off and put off and put.off and I was like no more.... Pick a damn date and.were doing it then lol
    But.were just having a small, do the paperwork and exchange vows, rings thing and then the big ceremony after I.have my little tanner bug!
    What are you going to.school for?
  • @newmommyfeb2012 lol well that's awesome I want to go for my associates in nursing to be and rn. Then work in triage :) I wanted to be a flight nurse in the helicopter, but Idk if I still want to but I know I'm going to be a nurse :) lol
  • Im 19 not getting married nor do I want to, butttt why do y'all wanna get married so soon? It might be rude but im just wondering why so soon we are young still are u sure There the "one" and why would u plan a baby so young again not tryin to be rude, but dang.
  • @squirt299 I don't think your being rude, me personally I know he is the one, I've been through a lot had a rough life so far, partying, drinking, drugs, sex, all of it. And I'm ready to be done with it. I am ready to settle down. I am with the man of my dreams, and never been happier.
    And we planned this baby because I accidentally had gotten pregnant at 17 and lost him at 26 weeks, I didn't know how ready I was to be a mommy and have my own family until it was taken from me.
    Like I said I have had my fair share of "being young" and I'm ready to make that next step in my life and have a purpose, a reason to get up every morning. Other than to "be young, live life, .blah blah blah"
    But to each there own I'm not judging anyone for anything simply curious.
  • That would be really fun too :). I thought about nursing too because its less school and I get to start way faster, but I just wouldn't be satisfied. I've always wanted to be a doctor.
  • Lol see I never wanted to be a doctor, I want more interaction with the patients.
  • I understand having a hard life I mean my life wasn't easy and I had my fair share of everything too, and yea id like to settle down to but I also don't want to hate my husband in 3 years, I just really don't understand why anyone would want to get married so young, if u think or no ull be together then why rush to get married?
  • I also know one hundred percent my husband is the one. He's the only person I want to ever be with. I've never been the type that likes to party or anything like that because I was the adult as a kid. He's a lot like me also and we've been through a lot already. We have only been together two years, but were not just in a lovey phase or anything. Our relationship has been real with all our negatives out on the table for a year now. I love him with all my heart. My dream when I was a kid also wasn't to go to school and live in a dorm. My dream was a family and I've always wanted to be a mommy.
  • Me & My Boyfriend Have Been Toqether Since I Was 16, Gunna Turn 18 A Month After My Son Is Born. We Are Just Toqether. Not Enqaqed Or Married & Wnt Be For A Whilee.
    Our Baby Wasn't Planned. We Weren't Tryinq But At The Same Time We Weren't Preventinq It !
    We Live Toqether & Have Been Since I Found Outtt. (;
    Oh & I'm 34 Weeks Preqnant Today ;)
  • There are many people who I know who got married the same time as me or younger and they have been together a long time. Two examples are my grandparents and my moms best friend. My grandparents fiftyith anniversary was the end of last month and they were eachothers first relationship and only love.
  • yes but see back when our grandpas and grandmas were kids there love was different from love today, i think a lot of people can agree on that, i just dont understand if u dont have to get married why would u, why wouldnt u wait untill your 20;s or after college?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @squirt299 I have always wanted to be a young mother so I can still be young enough to do things with my babies and we want to get married to be a family, as a whole. I think just the opposite. If you know you are going to be with this person for the rest of your life. Why not take the next step and move forward together as a family?
    I guess you will never truly understand until you find your one true love, your soul mate. Cuz once you do, there is no question about why or when or whatever its just the way we choose to live our lives.
    Happily married with the most amazing person imaginable and our own family.
  • I'M 19
    Not married (someday, not yet, we've been together 6 years though, wow I feel old haha)
    Our baby was planned, kind of, we were expecting 2 years ago & lost our baby at 18 weeks. This baby was our blessing.
    Going to school both of us-me nursing, him diesel mechanic.
    Living with my mom currently, hard to find a place around here because of the oil boom-no available housing (it sucks)
    Lived a good young life and still am, traveled seen A LOT...
    Just a new chapter in our book of life :)
  • edited July 2011
    idk i guess im stuck on u never really no who that other person is i mean realy i was young 15 when i started to date and was with him untill my 18th bday then we broke up because he was not the person i thought he was, i was in love he was my first boyfriend my first everything, i got pregnat lost the baby, he didnt even want the baby but yes i was super sad, didnt no what to do i thought he was the "one" truns out he was far from the one then i meet a new guy got a birth control the found out i was pregnant he was 26 and left for his ex girlfriend all i wanted was a family and ill never have that..., i just really dont understand why would yall get married why not wait untill after college, maybe i am so not for it cuz of what happened
  • That's how I feel too tanners_mommy. I think that if your going to be married in two years why couldn't you be married now. Then instead of getting married in two years it would be your two year anniversary. I also don't believe that noone has the same kind of love as they used to. I think its equal and that there were a lot of unhappy marriges then it was just not the right society to be divorced in.
  • Im 19 and had my baby boy may 3rd 2011.we got engaged when I was pregnant not sure when were getting married though.we just signed a lease to a 2bedroom apartment andwe move in sunday:) oh and he was not planned.
  • Me and my hubby are married
    Ill be 18 a month after our baby is here witch he'll be here in 2 days( well I hope, due date is in 2days if he's not here by Tuesday I'm being induced that night)
    I been with my hubby for a little over 2 years.
    We live with his parents for now( hopefully moving in the next couple of months)
    Our little prince was planned. We tried for half a year to get prego. Right wen we gave up n said "oh well it will come wen it wants" I find out I'm prego LOL. Can't wait to be a mommy :)
  • You will never ever know everything about that other person because change happens every second and even if they tell you everything they may not see the change yet. You just have to have that trust in eachother and not let the love die. Every relationship you put yourself in is just a prep for your one and only. You take paths and you learn from everything. Every decision you've made was fate and has a future no matter what happens or happened :).
  • @newmommyfeb2012 agreed. It's about living learning changing for the better and growing together. Everything takes effort, but with a shatty attitude your never going to be truly happy.
  • edited July 2011
    Well then I suppose ill never be truly happy and im okay with that
  • Well im 19 hittin20 soom, finished wit high school and ollege, marriage is.something that wait. Never.planned.a baby nor did I prevent it and were happily fine wit.that. But I dearly.love my bf
  • edited July 2011
    @squrit299 @mewmommyfeb2012 @tanners_mommy I use to feel the same way but all that changed when I felt I wanted to marry my bf I've been with him for 7yrs and know him better than I do myself! When your really done with the partying and hanging out all the time all the random sex acts and want more to life and when that more to life is the man you've seen grow up and start to actually be in love with, never want to leave his side, prey for him before yourself, buy and do for him before yourself, and your every thought and action is based upon him you start to think I want to spend the rest of my life with him. But after years of living together, playing house just doesn't amount to actually being the MRS. (although I may have it tattooed on me) it will never feel complete until the I do's.
    But now that we're having a baby in 11-25 days my mind is more focused on the baby. Yes, I would looove to still get married but there are just bigger things to worry about at the moment.
  • Im 19, 32 weeks on monday. Me & my sons father are not married, not technically engaged (though I have a really awesome ring on my finger) but we plan on being married one day (i, however, want that day to be sooner then he does). We live at my parents right now & thats one of the main things holding us back. & no, this baby wasn't planned, jon already has a 3yr old so having another wasn't on our list of things to do quite soon.
  • 19, married for 1 1/2yrs, living life on our own. 2nd baby was planned, this one wasn't exactly but we weren't taking precautions either so... you know. We're very excited however, 12weeks to go! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @yaya everything you just described and said has me to a t. He is my everything. He comes before me no matter what. We have watched each other grow, closer together, I see and feel more loved and love him more everyday I'm with him. I want to spend every moment with him. The way I feel about him and the love we share is almost indescribable.
    And I feel the same way about the I do's I have a ring on my finger yeah but its just not the same. When I say I love him I mean forever and I can't wait till I can finally be his Mrs. His wife, as well as his lover, and the mother to his beautiful baby boy!

We had already planned on getting married, but I want to be married before my baby comes into this world. I want to be a family. The Mr. And Mrs. And little baby all in one.
    We are going to do our big extravagant ceremony next year on our one year anniversary. Kinda renew our vows like thing. But for now just a small little something, because we do have a baby to plan for and its not in our budget to do so. And we are fine with that! But its what we both want. So that's how were doing it.