I have a tapeworm...

edited August 2011 in Health
Of all the things on earth to go wrong smdh a freaking tapeworm....

Comments

• oh my gosh! good luck hun do they know how you got it? how r they gunna get rid of it? yikes praying everything goes smoothly for u hun!
  • Omg! How do they fix that?
  • X_X that's awful!!!
  • Now I have that song in my head! But in seriousness ...:( yeah how do they get that out! You poor thing keep going through everything!!!!
  • Oh my! Lol poor you!
  • Did u go swimming in a river? Yikes!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • R u pregnant? Does that affect your pregnancy? :o
  • ... scratching head ... this is just nuts.
  • Damn girl you can't catch a break :(
  • Ok. Wow. How does a person get one and how do u get rid of it?? Me and a coworker were talking the other day about those and how some ppl intentionally ingest them to lose weight! ! OMG. I know that wasn't ur case though.
  • Update! Okay so apparently I ingested poop O.o idk how or what or whose... But some how I literally ate shit... Atm I have to wait till I have to poo and soft threw it to give them a sample of thee tapeworm... I crapped out about a foot of worm so its gonna take a while :/ they have no idea how to fix it cuz I cannot take thee med for it while pregnant... The tape worm can kill me or cause severe brain damage and I am in the later stages of it which explains why I have been so sick lately. My best guess at what is going to have to happen is they are going to haver to get him out early :/ not happy... On top of all of this my car broker down and another one of the puppies died today... Just not my effing day
  • My ob has never had tp deal with this before so I'm a new case to research for him
  • :-( My heart goes out to you. I hope they can figure something out and your day gets better :/
  • wow i hope every thing works our for you and baby..
  • Me too :/ blahhhh
  • I'm so sad you're going through all of this. No fair! My heart is hurting over the puppy. What was the pup's name? I'm very sorry for your loss. =((
  • omg girl praying for you and the baby i hope everything goes ok keep us updated and let us know what happens i hope they figure out how they can help u!
  • Omg! U poor girl! I hope u get this problem fixed as soon as u can. Hang in there.
  • How weird! I'm praying that this doesn't do harm until you cab get treated! A tapeworm!! Incredible! Maybe it came from not washing fruits & veg? Or not cooking meat thoroughly. My cats had it. They took meds. But you can't! And no one knew til now huh?? I hope things are going ok. How did they figure it out?
  • good luck hun........i was a food saftey teacher some time back and also ecoli comes from crap, it is common for meats to have come in contact with that sort of contamination, also if you dont wash your veggies some companies use fertilzers ect....hence im a vegetarian that eats mostly organic......im wishing u the best
  • All I know is that it just happens. I remember back in middle school, one of my English teachers told us her weekend consisted of pulling worms out of her husband's butt. No fun! I hope things start looking up soon!
  • Sorry your going through soo much!! Poor puppy too :(
  • Praying everything turns out alright. Goodluck mama!
  • @blueberrysmom she didn't have a name yet :/ I called her fuzz ball, but she was still waiting to find a home. My dog had 13 puppies on easter O.o

@one5one I had no symptoms till now sadly :( I wouldn't have known if I didn't poo part of him out. Its very likely from eating un washed fruits and veggies actually, I trend to do that a lot :/ damn me lol

@everyone thank you guys <3 I feel so gross and contaminated
  • Awww...fuzz ball! Again, I'm really sorry!
  • Its okay love :') we all gotta go some time! Sad when something so innocent.dies but she is safer now and had probably found a very loving owner up in heaven! I hope that for all the puppies we had pass on
  • I'm sorry about your puppy and I hope you feel better soon.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MrsG I def will after I get my first opinion :/ I have to give them my poop first! lofl grossss GOD lol