due today

edited August 2011 in August 2011
And nothing eventful. Woke up at 4am with gasy cramp a few contractions that come and go. My dr said she stripped some membranes weds only 1cm had contractions since but nothing more than he reg bh ones. Drank some cumin tea. Walked something like 3mls and nothing. Just one tiny centameter. I'm ready darn it!

Comments

• I bet you are!! I'm 1cm also but I just turned 37 weeks.. I hope I progress and don't just stay a 1! .. good luck and I hope you go into labor very soon! Like now! Lol
  • When do you go back tot he docs? My sister had a baby last August and after her doc stripped her membranes a second time she went into labor. good luck mama!
  • I'm 3-4 cm and 50% or I was saturday and I'm just ready to get this rolling and finish so i know it sucks!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @angieahrens. Walked another 2or so miles drank some more tea got something going on. Got the contractions pressure hard really hard time bending. But this has happened before an fizzled out. Actually got a decnts night sleep for once on who kno how long
  • @bigmamak. I was so ready to leave thr dr. Office on the 3rd i forgot to make another appt. I'm gonna have to wait till Monday hppfully sophia decided to join the world today though. :)
  • lol good luck hun!