MAY 2011 MOMMIES :]

edited August 2011 in May 2011
Lets see your little ones :) and what theyve learned and a little bit about them :)

This is paul jr. born may 3rd 2011. My due date was may 10th 2011. He was 8ibs 12.7oz 21 1/4in long at birth. He is now 15ibs 4oz 24 3/4 in long. Im so excited for his first holidays coming up.:X

He can almost hold up his head all the way, tries to suck his thumb, rolls onto his side then back onto his back, he coos alot more and smiles alot! And a couple days ago he started laughing :]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

• edited August 2011
    hes a cutey
  • Awww soooo cute!! I can't wait to meet my little bug!
  • @youngmami3 & @lilpeapod913 thank you :) I guess im the only may mommy left on here lol.
  • @maymommy11 he is so freaking cute!! I am not a may mommy sry but i just had to comment on such cuteness!! Congrats to you!!
  • Awe he's a cutie! Im a june mommy. :) I just posted a new pic as my profile pic today of my baby
  • @maymommy11 how the heck did you post those pics?? Lol can u do that with a droid?
  • edited August 2011
    @MommyOfTwoPrincesses thanks. Shes soooo adorable :) june is close enough lol.

@newflmom2b you should be able to im on my phone and I have LG optimous. What you do is actually go to google and put in photobucket.com and sign on and use the html code. If you use the photobucket app html code it will just show up as a link. Its wierd lol.
  • Awww he is too cute but I'm not a may mommy I'ma soon to be October mommy :) but your son is adorable I just had to say !
  • My little Sophia Avery was born May 10th. She was 7lbs 6ozs and now weighs about 11 and a half pounds. She coos a LOT! She loves conversing. She's an assisted sitter, LOVES bath time and loves sucking her little hands. She recently started sleeping about 8-9 hours at a time at night, likes to watch the TV and is very alert and aware of her surroundings. She is an amazingly good baby, she really only cries when hungry or bored. Besides her being hungry, she is a very content, extremely happy baby. We absoultely love her and couldn't ask for more!!
  • Oh, and my profile picture is a picture of her just a few days ago. It's her "You wanna piece of me?!" Face. Haha.
  • @BkE913 finally a may mommy! Lol aww shes precious! How much does she eat? She was born on my due date lol.
  • edited August 2011
    This is natalia born may 19th 8lbs 4oz 21in long she sleeps all night can hold her head up and has rolled from belly to back she is very pleasant but has not laughed yet I'm still waiting for it ur baby is beautiful @maymommy11

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/kahla15/SU1BRzA2MTkuanBn.jpg

• I know, I posted a thread similar to this like 5 of 6 weeks ago and didn't get any responses. I just figured we were all busy with our newborns!

Anyways, she eats 5 ounces every 2-3 hours. With the exception of night time. She sleeps from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m., sometimes til 9 but only on the weekends because I work during the week and she goes to daycare. I was due with her May 23rs but went into labor with her early a few times, but it was all before 35 weeks.

Paul Jr. Is adorable! How much is he eating? I'm formula feeding, are you BF?
  • @lala15 thank you. omg shes sooo gorgeous!

@BkE913 thank you! lol if I seen it I would have commented on it lol. He eats every 2 - 3 hours from 4oz to 8oz. He sleeps from about 10 or 11p.m to 7 or 8 am. I feed and change him then he goes back to sleep till 10 or 11. Hes on formula, we go through so much cans of it! I was induced bc I had preeclampsia and then ended up with a c section.
  • No problem mommy
  • @BkE913 I found that thread and I guess i did comment on it before my son was born lol.
  • Juliana Marie was born on may 17 she was 7lbs 18 1/4inches. She is now just over 10lbs and 21 3/4inches. She coos all the tome and loves sucking on her hands. She eats about every 3ish hours she'll sleep from about 11pm till 5am then fall back to sleep till about 10. She is almost sitting up by herself and can hold her head up! She is a spitting image of her daddy! Can't wait for him to hold her again!!!
  • edited August 2011
    @maymommy11 IM A MAY MOMMY :) Nathalie was born on may 6th , 6lb 12oz 19inch long. she holds her head up , she loves to talk to her friends(THE LIL ONES HANGIN FROM HER MOBILE LOL) SHE SLEEPS ALL NIGHT ,USUALLY UP BY 9AM , she smiles a lot, she laugh real loud , she started to learn to hold her bottle and toys by herself. She eats every 4hours 4oz ,nathalie is 11 1/2 pounds .

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i407/vanessacherrez/IMAG0232.jpg
  • Cute babies! I was hoping to see a May 11th baby on here. Lol.
  • Ethan brooks wad born 18th may 9 days late due 9th weighing 9lb after a two day labour he got stuck and was in distress and had a vontouse delivery in the end. He was too big for and since then i have found him to be quite advance He lifted his head and was doing that little push up at one month rolled over yday is nearly sitting unaided and nearly has his first tooth. He was born with club feet and will have ongoing correction till 4 yrs old and is on cast from 5 days old till sept time. He also has an op on the 25th aug he was also diagnosed with hip dysplasia which has now been corrected bit despite all of that he surpasses all expectations and is so brave xx
  • He loves a sun toy he has and has regular convos with it and was weighed last month at 12 12
  • @Hayz_baby my husband had leg previs as a child and now is a running. Your child will be just fine.
  • @navynabyontheway my son must be lazy lol. When he lays on his tummy he doesnt try to hold up his head he kicks and inches himself off the quilt lmao. He kicks sooo much.congrats :)

@vanessa_mom2b shes adorable!im getting him to laugh more, its so cute. Wish hed hold his own bottle. He has a couple times on accident lol.congrats :)

@hazy_baby you have been through alot! Im so glad he is a healthy baby.what is club feet?geez my son weighs alot comparef to everyones babies. Obv this formula doesnt keep him full. :( ugh.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @maymommy11 both of his feet were turned inwards and to the side as well as havin an achillles tendon to small so his feet which r more stright now wont lay flat.. But all in all he is a happy healthy baby:) jus got a small.feety prob.. He has his first tooth comin thru u can see it v exciting!!
  • @uncaffeinated_katie omgsh! What a cutie!! What carseat comes after that? Idk which one to get next.

@hayz_baby my sons fert go inwards. We asked the peditrician and he didnt have much to say. Idk what it is, if its from being curled up inside me or what lol.