any april mummys out there??

edited August 2011 in April 2012
well this will be my second baby due in april!! first was due on the 14th but she was born on the 28th. this one is the 17th :) lol april is gunna be an expensive month for me from now on. i hope theres some of you out there seeing as i know pregly isnt excepting new members atm. baby dust to you all !!

Comments

• Hi. Im due april 14th with my third! Im so excited but really nervous bc I lost a baby april 12 this yr at 18 weeks. Happy to know another april mom:) I will need the support
  • I wish I was due in April :( lol congrats ladies
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    @kiwi_mom good luck. I hope everything goes well. How you feeling? xx @bananaspliff why do you wish that lol. And thanks hun. Xx @jdensma yey were very close! Although I was due with my daughter 14th of April and had her on the 28th so I might even go into may this time lol
  • Lol cause my birthday is April 15 and my hunnys birthday is April 14 so it'd be cool if our first baby together was due in April ..it'll be our bday gift. Buuut a march baby is still a gift either way.@jdensma that's my birthday!!! :)
  • Waiting for my BFP!! If we get it, due Apr 27 :)
  • My birthday is Apr 24th. My first baby was due Mar 24 but came Apr 4th!! We have just went through 3 lost babies (Oct Mar and Apr) so we are hoping that this time it all works out :)
  • @mummy_to_be im feeling good. Boons are getting sore but other than that im great. I even have tons of energy. How are you feeling?
  • I'm pregnant and if I'm right about the time due April 25th. I go to the doctor on Tuesday to find out. Congratulations!
  • @bananaspliff oh lol!!! WEll I wreckon the less you have to wait the better lol.@mommyheather Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Hope everything goes well. Lots of baby dust xoxoxoxo @jdensma @kiwi_mom lol I had more symptoms in the tww lol. Now boobs are getting bigger and I'm eating more but that's about it. I'm greatful though. With my daughter I got really bad "all day" sickNess lol. I'm feeling pretty good. I'm actually getting pretty bored cause I left my job. I've been getting into the house work and doing all the stay at home mummy stuff! But I hate not being able to do all the baby stuff like buy clothes. Can't wait to find out what I'm having. I can even begin to set up the room cause I'm moving. Lol a bit too early anyway. I'm packing up the house atm so that's keeping me busy. JSt frustrating that I can't lift anything
  • If af doesn't show today I will have an Edd of April 29th! We shall see :)
  • @lacy809 congrats!!!!!!! I jst found out my partners brothers sister is pregnant and were due on the same day lol. That means my partner will be a daddy and an uncle possibly on the same day lol