Im overdue and miserable!!! Grrr

edited August 2011 in August 2011
Am i the only one?! This really sux! I'm 40 weeks &4 days :( I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, i had a membrane sweep on my due date with lots of bleeding and nothing has happened!!! Its supposed to work in 48hrs! I've been drinking raspberry tea, eating tons of pineapple
. I feel like I'm walking 4 miles a day... bouncing on my yoga ball and having lots of sexy time with the hubs... what am i doing wrong here!! I really didn't want an induction, i wanted her to just come naturally but I'm miserable!!

Comments

• Aww... Good luck to u. Baby cant stay in there forever. I hope baby comes SOON. I was 7days late w my first and 5 days late w my second. Those days over seem NEVER ending.
  • I'm not overdue yet, I've got 5 days til I'm due but I have a strong feeling I will go at least a week over.. my mum went 2 weeks over with me. Good luck I hope baby comes soon!
  • Baby just isn't ready yet :\ .. I understand how you feel though, I went exactly 7 days over with my first
  • It's horrid. I went 12 days over with my first and everyday was awful, but, baby comes when babys ready x good luck x
  • my first two boys were ten days late i know your pain.. im expecting this lil guy to put me thru the same misery lol.. dont blame yourself.. blame your momma.. lol.. my mom always went over due.. and she had seven kids.. just know that at most you will only have a few days.. one thing that sent me into labor was walking aroung the block holding my 2 year old niece.. i walked two blocks.. at around 8pm.. and my water broke at 1am.. im positive its the walking with the extra weight that sent me into labor.. good luck girl.. it wont be too much longer.. labor dust to you (*) %%-
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.