Do any of my other plus sized mommas ever feel....

edited August 2011 in Plus Sized Mama's
Like some days your baby is showing more/less than others? I dont know why but sometimes I feel like I just look fat not pregnant, and I am 28 weeks!! My husband is so funny he says he is gaining all the weight and I am just getting baby, I havent gained any weight yet either! He looks farther along than I do!! Have any daddies been growing along with you mommies??

Comments

• I feel the same! I'm not really showing though but some days my belly feels a little harder and then some days it doesn't. I'm 27 weeks and I'm like what's going on? haha That's funny cause my man is the same way, gaining the weight for me haha. I too haven't gained any weight yet. :/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • well i have definatly gained weight and it does look more like fat then baby on some days and hubby is definatly growing with me at about the same rate he blames it on me just feeding him well... /:-) but hey i love him
  • How do you guys not gain weight? I am 23 weeks and i have gained almost 20 Grr I suck at this game! lol Sad thing is i actually try to eat better and i still gain!
  • I have only gained 13 lbs n im 38 weeks tommorow! This woman told me I didn't look pregnant wth im huge in the belly so im guessing she thght I was just fat!
  • Im not really plus size but I know that throughout my pregnancy I've looked preggo then REALLY preggo n it was all about the position of my baby! Im sure its the same thing u ladies r talkin bout!
  • I'm 29+3 and my belly is always here now.
  • I agree I'm 25 weeks today and no weight gain in fact I have lost a total of 15 lbs I believe but I get tired of telling people yup I really am 6 months prego and no I'm not just fat :) one of my Dr's says she can definetly tell I'm pregnant but I think she is just a damn quacker lol :) sssh don't tell but yup my hubby same way but by no means does he look prego either
  • Thanks everyone! My dr isn't worried since I am measuring a week bigger. I guess since I am so tall and wide(I feel like a linebacker, pretty sure I could play for the bears!) he just has plenty of room to grow and doesn't stick out!
  • I feel that way still at 32 weeks. Something I wear just makes me look fat. Oh the worst part is my boyfriend is losing weight and I'm starting to gain, I gained no weight till this month and now I have gained 7 pounds.
  • I didn't get a pregnant belly until about 30 weeks. lol and I'm not a big girl but I'm also not a small girl. I looked just super fat.
  • I'm 30+2 and know what your saying. Somedays I feel like I look pregnant but most days I just feel like I look fat:( some people I knew before I got prego say I don't look pregnant and people that didn't know me say I look huge. It really makes me feel great about myself... nott! But oh well lol
  • I feel like I just look fat most days.. but everyone swears I look pregnant. Hubs isn't really gaining any weight, but his fingers and toes swell like mine, lol.
  • There is nothing in this world like being told how fat you look!! I hate people sometimes!! My uniform at work is a blue polo and since mine is a 2x it is still a little big but my belly is starting to show in it!! I am a manager at a linens store and I am on my feet 8-9 hrs by the end of the day sometimes I sit down on one of the beds and customers just look at me like I am lazy. It couldn't possibly be that I am in my third trimester and my hips are spreading and my whole body hurts!! Sorry that kinda turned into a rant! :-(
  • Same now I'm getting when are u due and I'm 28 weeks Monday...I'm chunky but not that bad
  • Now I look prego lol im 33+3 lol
  • Yah my boyfriend has gained more weight then me its hard some days it feel like I don't look prego I am 19w today when did everyone feel there baby kick for the first time
  • @Pinkey I thought I was feeling a little movement around 19ish weeks but it wasnt until I was 20-25 weeks that I KNEW it was her moving. My boyfriend finally felt her move when I was around 27 weeks
  • Yeah, there were days that I felt more fat than prego but I'm 26 wks and showing quite noticeably. I'm 6' tall and was 250 lbs before pregnancy but currently 230. I was the same with my first pregnancy. I lost like 45 lbs with my first and after delivery weighed even less. My husband isn't expanding this time around though :)
  • I'm now 35 weeks and showing like no tomorrow! No one can say your fat uh nope big round belly coming thru :) I think it's great cause with my first I didn't show at all and since this will be my last I like having the belly :)
  • Try having people ask you who's baby is that, I'm like duh mine so I guess you just thought I looked fatter this last nine months not pregnant. That will make you feel real good. Or how about when some one asked me when I was due like in 2003 & I replied april 1997, but thanks.