MAJOR EFFIN ANXIETY!!!!

edited August 2011 in Daddy's place
i let adriens dad watch him today while i work a short 8-1 shift. compared to my normal 12 hr shifts this i a short day so i figured what the hell... he is a lot closer than the baby sitter and its about time they spend some time together.
this morning i txtd him 20 minute before leaving to tell him I'm coming. no answer.
in the car m calling over n over like 50 times. no answer.
i get to his house his car is there so I'm knocking knocking knocking doorbell knocking doorbell this goes. on for 15 minutes. he finally opens the door half awake. i was beyond pissed to say the least.
so anyway I've been at work and i have such anxiety i feel like vommitting. where is he taking him even tho i said no going anywherr because his car has no ac and its hotter than hell today, and because i don't want a bunch of people i don't know touching my baby. is he feeding and burping him right? i told him to give adrien a bath cuz he needs one and with my work schedule it keeps getting put off. now I'm regrettng it. i said excatly how to do it no water in ear wash his pee pee good rinse his hair all the way. but omg my nerves are going crazy! help!!! 1 o clock cannot come fast enough!!! this has felt longer than any 12 hr shift ive ever done!

Comments

• Yikes!! I remember being terrified to leave my hubby with my daughter (and it didn't help that the first day he called every 5 mins to ask stupid questions). But it all turned out ok. I hope he surprises you and does a good job! Good luck, hun!
  • Idk what time it is where you are but I hope it went/goes well! Doesn't sound like it was off to a great start lol keep us posted me posted on how he did :)
  • @laura536 at least u knew when u got home they would be there waiti.g for u lol. me and him arnt together and in the back of my head i keep thinking "what if i go to pick adrien up and they r gone and i can't find them, what if he takes him??!? there's know court order between us so legally he could.

@pnsw524 its 12:32 rigjt now i have 30 more minute s!