How are the august babies doing??

edited August 2011 in August 2011
My little naomie was born on aug 25 , 6 days over due but really healthy, she was 9 pounds 1 oz and 22 inches long, yesterday we went for her first check up and shes at 10 pounds and doing great,how are the august babies doing??

Comments

• Lil man was born 24th and weighs 7 Pds 12... oz again... doc said he is really healthy..... even tho he projectiled Puke on me this morning and pissed in my hair! I love him too much :)
  • Baby Liberty was born August 22nd at 39weeks,2days. She was 7lbs11oz 20inches long; As of Monday, 8lbs 4oz 20inches long. She's awesome & greedy!;) Only crys when she needs to be changed or if she's hungry, & she makes 1,001 funny faces ..lOl! I love my Baby♥
  • My little cuppycake Aleeah was born on August 7th, at 39 weeks 1 day. She was 6lbs 10oz, she weighed 6lbs when we brought her home & she's aaalmost 7lbs now, she's itty bitty. She's such a good baby! Sleeps so good, only wakes up once at night :) Hers her mommy's little snuggle bug ♥ & she's starting to smile :)
  • My little angel gracelyn was born on the third n is totally healthy n doing wonderful minus her slight concussion that she got on Monday :( she is wonderful she is getting to the point where she won't sleep in her crib though she always wants to be with me.
  • My lil Victoria Sophia was born Aug 23 ,5 days over due . My baby is doing good she's such a good bb I love her so much ,she eats like crazy lol
  • my lil girl was born on the 11th of august (after being 10 days late).. she's almost 1 month old and i've learned so much from her :-D

i love how she babbles to herself everytime before she falls asleep :X
  • :) I am so glad that our babies are doing good
  • A little late but this is my Jackson Joseph
    Born Aug 16th (2 weeks early)
    9lbs 3.6oz 21" long
    Photobucket
  • Baby Cam was born august 25th and is doing great sleeping alot loves to nurse and snuggle with mommy starting to try to smile he is my sweet boy almost 9 lbs now check up this coming wed :)
  • My Malia was born Aug 25, her exact due date! 8lbs 3oz, 19 1/4 long. All that weight went to her cheeks. Also a good baby! Cry if diaper is dirty, not fed fast enough (usually while changing her) or doesnt want to sleep. Lol
  • @mistydawn omg he is so cute and huge for been 2 weeks earlier.

@trace0622 our little ones were born the same day, but mines loves been awake :( I got my bladder removed and I have slept so much is insane, thats how much I needed the sleep.

@caroline8_p mines was born the same day but she was over due lol. And loves behaving bad.
  • my lil girl charlotte was born 3 weeks early on aug 30th, she was 5lbs 6oz at birth and last week at her weight check up she was 6lbs 2oz...shes a great baby rarely ever cries and im hoping she stays that way!
  • @gsmommy is good to know that she doing good and gaining weight, I wish my baby was as quiet as yours, she loves been on the arms and I have a toddler so thats hard to do.
  • My little baby girl was born August 26th, weighing 6 pounds 8 ounces and 18.5 inches long (my little Shortie!) And now she weighs 7 pounds 7 ounces and 19.5 inches long. She is still in newborn clothing and diapers. She's been looking at toys, mommy's phone, her mobile, the fan and focuses on them. And she holds her head up really well. So proud of her :)
  • My baby girl marielani is doing amazing born 3wks early on aug 5 had a lil time in intensive care but shes a trooper and has been doing amazing ever since; gets bigger and more beautiful everyday :)

@caroline8_p I remember we had da same due date! And she acts exactly da same way she is such a good baby <3 and makes is beautiful congrats!!
  • @Janet_2011 thank you and yes is is a very big boy. He is my 4th boy. They got bigger with each birth lol.