I feel terrible :(

So I'm 26 ~4 preggo and I'm so stressed. I had a pretty bad drinking problem before I got peg but haven't had a drink since I found out. I have been dying for a drink or a cigarette or eeek even a hit of weed. I'm just so stressed and have no way to calm down.I feel bad for wanting these things soooo badly. :( its just not fair.

Comments

• Man I know how you feel :-( I've been craving a cold beer a smoke and my pipe for sooo long. I have awful anxiety and that's always been how I've dealt with it, I've replaced my problem with food :-( not very healthy, but better for baby. It sucks when everyone else can do it except you, it's one thing to CHOOSE to quit, but to HAVE to quit cold turkey is so much harder :-( you can do it though!
  • Girl I feel ur pain. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and 35 weeks sober. This is tough stuff.
  • I've been having cravings for cigarettes like crazy!!!!! I started using sex for stress relief, but my doctor put me on pelvic rest so its been very limited. So your not alone :) Dont feel bad for wanting them, youre only human!!!! I'm almost 23 weeks
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Blah I wish sex worked but I don't get off anymore and I don't eat much so its hard to snack. I can't wait until my baby is born so I can have a glass of wine!! Lol
  • Hmm maybe you need a good video game lol
  • this grl I'm really close to is about where I am (19wks) and smokes weed once in a while. her pregnancy has actually been perfect with nothing wrong at all. she doesn't drink or smoke cigs n only smokes once in a while. I nvr done it before but I was suprised at how well its been going. I can't say I haven't wanted to drink though... I miss playing pong! lol