Anyone else due in May? Or am I the only one so far?

• mumma_to_bemumma_to_be September 2011

I'm due May 7th, just wondering if there's anyone else out there due in May? :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • KylieMommieKylieMommie September 2011

I'm not due in May, but on March 8th. Not many early pregnancies out there. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congrats to yuu too! I've met one person due in May so far lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mrs4cMrs4c September 2011

Bump. :)

• tracy119tracy119 September 2011

DD May 5th ;) Congrats ladies

• Mrs4cMrs4c September 2011

Bump again.:)

Thanx :D

• %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] September 2011

The user and all related content has been deleted.

@2BeForgotten congrats hun! my due date is either the 5th or 7th of May lol (:

• nicoleok87nicoleok87 September 2011

May??!! Holy crap! That's forever from now.....I for one think this gestation period is wayyyyyy too long, I feel like I been preggo forever:/

• MythicaMythica September 2011

Trust me, ladies... the road looks long right now, but when you give birth, you'll miss it. ;) My baby girl is 1 week 2 days old, and I already miss it. :D I was laying my hands under my pp belt with my fingers on my incision and for some reason, my mind told me to pay attention for kicks. I was like, "wait a minute..." lol

Where'd you go? I miss you so. Seems like it's been forever since you've been gone. Please come back home...

babies

• MommyHeatherMommyHeather September 2011

I am due Apr 28th but I am sure that babe will be born in May not Apr!! Both of my kiddos took their time getting here. My 1st was 11 days overdue and I was induced. My 2nd was 8 days overdue and I had her naturally :)

• Jennie21Jennie21 September 2011

Im april 1 still close :)

• ExcitedtobeExcitedtobe September 2011

after my 2ww If I am prego I will be due end of may :)

so still no more may mummys? really want a belly buddie lol :D

bumpppppp.

no one? lol :(

• Caiti5Caiti5 September 2011

I was due may 4th 2011 lol. And my baby was born on her due date! Good luck may mommies!

• newmommy2be772newmommy2be772 September 2011

Hubby and i tried again this month. If we get our bfp in 2weeks tjen we will b due may 27th

• tryinghard19tryinghard19 September 2011

i guess we will find out soon. af due 2mrw. fingers crossed. no cramping or af signs yet. :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• kayleigh27kayleigh27 September 2011

Well just found out. Dunno how far a long I am yet. Just had a baby in May so im pretty surprised to say the least. But I find out my HCG levels tomorrow but.it looks like I might be due 3 or so of May

@kayleigh27 congrats! theres not many ladys due in may :( p.s. if my babys a girl the name we have choosen is kayleigh, its such a beautiful name :D

• tracy119tracy119 September 2011

Congrats"!! I'm May 5th. I'm surprised to that there are not more May due dates.

@tracy119 i had an ultrasound yesterday and im may 5th too! congrats :D

• MommyLovesSparkleMommyLovesSparkle September 2011

@everyone congrats on your new bfps :D !

@mumma_to_be Awww thank u. My name was actually going to be ashley but my mom saw the name Kaylee on a diaper bag. It was my dad who changed the spelling after I was born. :) well my levels came back looks like im only about 1 month or so they're going to draw another lab Thursday and tell me when I can get my ultrasound. I can't help but be a bit nervous since I did have a mc last yr although I did have a healthy pregnancy after that.

@kayleigh27 yuur welcome :) i had a miscarriage in march this year, scared but still oh so excited lol

Me too! Im actually getting excited about this one. Even though I just had a baby 4 months ago. We were ttc her for over 1 yr and just one night we get pregnant with this one! So im just feeling that this one was meant to be :)

@kayleigh27 everything happens for a reason :)

@mumma_to_be yes it does. Ughhh I can't wait for my ultrasound! !! Lol my due date looks around may 18th now so I reaaally want to know for sure. I've been trying to figure out when I ovulated. I it was sometime between the 17th or the 21st because I did get faint positive ovulation test on the 17th and the 21st I got a super dark positive. We did have sex I think on the 20th but shoot I dunno lol too much math

@kayleigh27 at my ultrasoun all we could see was the sack and yolk sack lol but i need to have anotha ultrasound next friday and the week after that as well cause the reason i had the ultrasound yesterday was cause i had bleedin :( but everythin looked good and the sack was measuring right :)

@mumma_to_be that's good that everything is alright with the little one!

• LeviLuv8LeviLuv8 September 2011

I hope to be joining you. My edd would be somewhere between the 18-28. I ovulate later so I'm guessing more towards the 28. I'm crossing my fingers if I have a little bean in there he or she will stick good this time! I'm disappointed in disappointment lol.

• MillicentMillicent September 2011

I'm due May 14

@Millicent congrats! im due May 5th :)

update: I'm pregnant. Edd may 28 but maybe beginning of june!

update: I'm pregnant. Edd may 28 but maybe beginning of june!

@BabyLuv8 congrats!

• MommyHeatherMommyHeather September 2011

I had my 2nd ultrasound today and things looked great!! My dates are bang on!

@MommyHeather congrats! :)

• Lacy809Lacy809 September 2011

Due date was changed from April 29th to may 5th so I am joining you :)

@Lacy809 awesome! :D what do yuu think yuur having? I have a feelin mines a boy lol

I think boy also

@Lacy809 guess we'll just have to wait and see, are yuu goin to find out the sex or leave it a suprise?

Find out for sure!

@Lacy809 Me and my partner are gunna find out but we're gunna keep it a suprise for everyone else :)

my husband &i are going to do a gender reveal party!! had the idea since before we were pregnant! I feel like I will see the 3 lines tho & frank & beans on the us since I know what to look for lol. we are not sharing our names tho! If it's a girl by thee time she comes her name will have been chosen for 3 years! Lol

@BabyLuv8 thats a awesome idea! i have certain family that dont wanna kno the sex so we just thought it would be easier to tell no one that way no one can ruin the suprise for people who dont wanna kno.

totally understandable. My mom thinks it's lame that we will. But I hate nuetral things, especially a little girl in nuetral clothes. I feel like I would get so much and make her look like a boy.lol atleast you and hubby are finding out! I just can't wait! Even fort my first u/s! Finding out the gender won't be til january! Haha

@BabyLuv8 Same here! I have nuetral clothes from my last pregnancy that i miscarried and i would rather go out and get boy or girl things rather then all plain coloured clothes. How early can yuu find out the gender? Isnt like 16 or 18weeks? Lol

My Dr likes to do the anatomy scan at 18weeks

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Categories