Confused & Frustrated

edited September 2011 in Second Trimester
So we had our 20 week ultrasound, and they said they thought it was a girl but wasnt for sure. our baby was breech and they couldnt get a good look. Has this happened to anyone else? Were so bummed now I have to wait another four weeks to find out...it just really sucks I was looking forward to start shopping. Were thinking of going to one of those 4d ultrasound centers...

Comments

• This happened to me three times!...lol Ive been to many ultrasounds since I work across the hall from Labor and Delivery. Each and every time baby girl WOULD NOT cooperate. She was also in a breech position (also transverse) and to top if off the umbilical cord would be between her legs. I was beyond frustrated. I had no choice but to wait until I got to 20 weeks to have my scan done and thankfully she showed her goods.HA! I was anxious to buy clothes just like you are. If I were you I would have a 3d ultrasound done. I wouldnt be able to wait another 4 week (are you kidding me????) If you go to one dont forget to let us know what your having.
  • My boy was facing towards the back. So they got all the shots they could n told me to go try to pee. They said the squatting sometimes helps them move. You better believe I did some lounges in the bathroom lol n it worked! He moved n we gotta good view. So try that if it happens again.. n i wouldn't let that stop me from shopping lol get some cute neutral stuff!
  • girl its ok i had to wait too cause when they were messin with her she turned on her belly fast like she didnt want to be messed with or something lol
  • thanks ladies! my new appt is in 4 days! wish me luck Ill let everyone know what we find out!