postpartum bleeding (tmi)

edited September 2011 in Special clubs
First we need a category for postpatum we got one for postpatum depression but not postpatum.......
Second this postpatum bleeding sucks so damn bad and the cramps hurt really really really bad........ All this blood makes me feel gross like Idk just I have took 3 showers since my daughter was born early yesterday morning and still feel gross....... Am I the only one????????

Comments

• It will get better just hang in there! Yes it does suck I had my baby a week ago n im only spotting but tht 1st day was hell wit the bleeding n cramping!
  • Its all normal... I just hope your luckier than I was, I bled for 10th weeks non stop after my son. Was very draining, im hoping for better luck this time :-)
  • Well, I honestly didn't have that bad of cramping (I didn't even really feel it), but I had a c-section, so no labor to trigger cramps/contractions upon being empty. The first day I had nurses pushing on my belly every few hours and watching the blood come out (to make sure I wasn't hemorrhaging or whatever)... that was disturbing, so I completely understand the gross feeling. By the third day, my bleeding was reduced down to what I would call the third/fourth day of a regular period. Not much more than a teaspoon or two. Now, 1 week 5 days pp, I only wear a pad because I have random "spurts" of blood, maybe 1 to 3 a day. Other than that, I don't even have blood to wipe away when I go to the bathroom. So hopefully it'll be over with soon for ya, hun. :) Just keep in mind... it doesn't last forever!!!
  • Ugh I think the first period is worse it's like my body is flipping out
  • It just feels so gross........ Uugh it like calmed down but I have a gushes once in a while
  • It just feels so gross........ Uugh it like calmed down but I have a gushes once in a while
  • Try some cramp bark tincture from a health foods store it helps with cramps so much better. Just add 15 or so drops to water
  • @bahamamama4828 I never heard of that before......... How much does it run.......
  • About 10$ where I live
  • it helps with bleeding as well. I take it during pregnancy to help calm my overactive uterus
  • LHang in there momma.
    1st & 2nd periods are worse!!! Im on my 2nd and boy U feel I need a blood transfusion after all this bleeding/clots...llk