28 Weeks! Who all is close?

I'm curious what mamas are cloes to me! I'm due January 1st! :) I consider myself a Decenuary Momma!

Cant believe how fast time has gone by!!!!!!! :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 26 weeks on wensday but my dr. Considers me a Novcember lmao all my babies have come 2-4 weeks early
  • Haha I just feel so jealous that everyones popping babies!!!! :) I wanna be where @cupcake22 and @USMCwifemommy101107 are!

@monkeyandpumpkinmom Youre the closest so far! YAY :) I'm happy you come 2-4 weeks early! I dont know if I want mine to come that early.... I dont want a christmas day baby lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @USMCwifemommy101107 A halloween baby! :) Cadence has been growing fast, she will catch up!
  • I will be 26 weeks tomorrow due in december.
  • I hit 24 weeks yesterday. Lol. Im due the day before you. Lol. I am also jelous(sp). I cant wait for my little girl to get here. Do you know what your having?
  • Im 28+2 & due on Dec.2nd :)
  • Oh yeah @usafwife_21 the time isnt going fast enough!...lol
  • @babybubba123111 we have the same due date. How is your pregnancy going.
  • Ill be 26 weeks tomorrow I am due Dec. 20th
  • Ill be 23 weeks thursday im due jan 11
  • Im 33 weeks today, due on halloween. So close!!
  • Due December 31st!!
  • Im due dec 23rd :)
  • dec 20th here! 26 weeks tomorrow. (=
  • Im due jan 10th!
  • I'm due dec 30!!
  • Im 17 weeks 2 days due feb18.
  • I'm due January 11th! :-D
  • @angel26 I am having a little boy! :) I'm super excited. I loved the idea of having reallly cutesty girly clothes though lol next time I guess! I'm sooo excited! So your due the last day of december? YAY :D :D :D What day do you want your little girl to come?!

@babybubba123111 @lyricsmommy Oh my gosh everyone is due the 31st lol :D What day do you want your baby to arrive? I dont know if I want a near christmas baby!

@sissylala Haha I'm sooo jealous! :P A holloween baby would be pretty awesome lol I've seen some cute holloween onsies! :D

Haha i'm so suprised at the number of people whos due dates arent to far from mine! I guess march and april are the baby makin months B-)
  • @usafwife_21 I want her as soon as I can. I dont really want her so close to christmas. Im going to have an induction for a couple reasons. :) congrats on your boy. I got 2 boys before I got my girl. Lol.
  • @angel26 thanks you :) My husband works on planes and theres this thing called the flight line curse, where all the mens sperm experience radiation and only have girls! So I'm happy we have out boy, just in case! Do you have any idea what your having the induction? :)
  • @angel26 My pregnancy is fine so far. Its just going by super slow but fast at the same time. I dont know if that makes anysense. I cant wait to meet her but Im scared for the day to come at the same time. Its been so long I feel like Im starting from scratch..lol How is your pregnancy going? What say is your induction set for?

@usafwife21 I actually dont want her to come after Christmas. I actually wouldnt mind her coming in Jan. but I would hate to go past my due date. I almost lost it with my daughter. As my due date approached I was a miserable mess! She came 3 days before hers. So Im hoping I can have her atleast a week to two weeks before. I just dont want her special day to be taken away from her because of Christmas or New Years. Everyone should be able to enjoy "their day" and I just feel like If I have her around that time she will always feel cheated. What day do you want you girl to come?
  • @usafwife_21 I havent discused it yet. But I am going to see how early he will. Hoping for and crossing my fingers that he will 2 weeks before. I know its a long shot. Lol. @babybubba123111 that totally makes sense. Mine feels the same way. This has been a very painful pregnancy so Im going to ask him to do induction as early as poss. I also dont want a christmas baby, she needs her own day. :) im going to ask for induction for 2 weeks before. Lol. We will see how it works. Lol
  • @angel26 I am trying for the same thing. I had an emotional breakdown today cause nobody can figure out my abdominal pain.
  • I am probably gonna cause some jealousy...I only havetwo full days until my induction 6am thursday morning! I can't wait!
  • @babybubba123111 I dont want the baby to be born near christmas, thats gonna be expensive and I'm scared it wont be special. I wouldnt mind a new years day birthday, I think when he gets older it might actually be pretty cool :) But, a Dec baby would be nice because of the tax thing lol I'm just stuck!

@angel26 I hope your doc lets you :) I think it should be the moms choice anyway!

@cmasat4 I am definitely jealous!!!! :D But I'm also super excited for you! The anticipation must be killing you! :)
  • Hummm wondering how all these dates mentioned are "close " January is soooooooo far away!!!