May Mummies!

edited September 2011 in May 2012
Comment with yuur due date?
Mines May 5th 2012 :D

Comments

• @mumma_to_be May mommies already?! Whoa the time flies. Congrats to you and any other May mommies!!
  • @misskristin thanx i found out bout 2weeks ago! havent found many other may mummies tho :(
  • @mumma_to_be Shouldn't be too much longer before you find some more! May 5th is a very early date, so there are still plenty of days in the month! :)
  • @mumma_to_be my bday is on the 3rd. And misskristin is rt it shouldn't b to much longer and more mommas will b popping up for may. Gl to u
  • It's probably because new ppl aren't allowed to make a pregly right now. Unless they can now I'm not sure!
  • They gave me april 30th as my due date lolll. Close!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2BeForgotten Im sorry for yuu lose hunn :( i had a miscarriage in march so hoping everythin goes well this time round!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No more yet lol :)
  • I had my first sono today and everything was good. I am 6 wks 4 days and baby measured 6wks 1 day, so pretty normal. Saw the heart beat it was 111bpm ;) After 4 miscarriages I hope this is my miracle.
  • I'm a may 2011 mommy lol
    its crazy for me to think that this time last year i had just gotten pregnant and didn't know it! (concieved around sep 8) i found out i was pregnant oct 14 and my dd was june 13 but my son was born 6 weeks early on may 6. time flies!! my best advice -enjoy every minute of it! the good, the bad, the nauseous, the cravings, the cute bump days, and even the crappy feel fat and tired days. because after its over there will be days that u miss it. even tho I'm not having any more kids i find myself more and more really missing being pregnant and i wish i didn't spend all my time wishing it would hurry and be over because that's excatly what happened. good luck may mommas! winter is the best time to be pregnant!
  • @tracy119 congrats im 6weeks 5days! i've had 2 ultrasounds so far and have another one next week! hope eveything goes well for yuu!