Stress test for baby?

cfacfa
edited September 2011 in Ages & Stages
OK so I never worry about my baby's movement because. He us always so active but now my doctor. Wants me to start counting. well today my little guy had not been his normal Self he has hardly. Moved

Comments

• @cfa srry I haven't had this problem bfor but I hope everything is fine... how far r u? If u drink something really cold then mayb he will start squirming... I knw as I got closer to my due date my lil girl didn't move as often but dr told me as thy get bigger they have less space... but keep me posted, nd if ur really worried contact ur dr asap
  • My dr makes me do kick counts. I swear he knows when I start cause he stops moving. But I kno he gets it from dad....smarty but!
  • @Mami_of_3 I called the hospital and they told me as long as my baby kicks 10times before two hours then that's good enough. I'm 32+5 and if he doesn't kick within two hours to come in. He did move ten times this morning but he is usually always moving so he must be growing.
  • @cfa that's good to hear, yea my bby girl hardly moved as much n the end... but she came along jst fine... but I used to think I didn't feel her move for hours at a time... so jst monitor nd if u r really worried well its better to b safe then srry... wat r u naming him?
  • I went through the same thing about that time for a few days he hardly moved I couldn't get the ten kicks in. He would move and I would feel him hiccup but he wasn't his super active self. Some babies have lazy days. And the more active I was the less active he was I noticed too.
  • @ Mami_of_3 Yeah he still getting his hiccups two times a day haha. I'm going to name him Noah. When are you due? And what are you having? if you haven't had your baby yet. It looks like everyone had been having baby's on here.