baby and diareah wanting suggestions on formula

edited September 2011 in Ages & Stages
He's been on the pre made similac..had him on enfimil for a few days I didn't like it he wasn't getting full...now he has had bad diareah last few days going to doc tomorrow..so I'd like formula suggestions

Comments

• Similac alamentium is what I use and he goes once in the am. Sometimes he has wet farts throughout the day. And I'm bf too.
  • I use Gerber good start gentle and my daughter hasn't had any issues on it.
  • edited September 2011
    I have Alanah on similac sensitive and she has one huge blow out a day and she sharts a lot Lol but i mix boob juice with it she eats about 4oz at a time so she get 2oz formula and 2oz boob juice and in the mornings and her bedtime snack she just gets the boob i have no idea if this helps any
  • Lol @ boob juice. My 8 yr old son calls it boobie milk
  • Amirah is no similac sensitive. If your baby is young the stools will be runny
  • He's 2weeks its more than runny its watery w color that's y he's going to doc this isn't normal...lmfao boob juice love it!
  • R u bf too? My pediatrician said if ur giving em boobie milk then their poops should be watery yellow like super liquidy mustard.
  • i just realized that this was from a few days ago and u said the appt was "tomorrow," so how did the appt go? :-?
    i was strictly bf until about 2 weeks ago cus i wasnt makin enough to fill my daughter. but watery yellow poo? uh, idk if i would say yellow, that might be something wrong. more of a green. of course Lily's was orange for the longest cus she had jaundice from bein born premature.
  • Good start has one that's gentle on tummy and works great! Any time my kids had tummy problems they always went away with good start. ;)