Comments

• Idk what that is but I have had a bruised like feeling in my lower abdomen for a week and half now. Should I be concerned? Good luck keep me posted what Dr says
  • I have had a few positive results as well, it just means there might be a chance of labor in next to weeks but maybe not. I tested at 30 weeks and here I am still preggo at 36 weeks :)
  • two weeks* stupid phone
  • @Samantha i think the bruising feeling was from my uterus stretching, like ligament pains. now i am not feeling that pains anymore... but he swabbed me and i think this preterm labor might have something to do with my placenta.
  • @Bahamamama4828 lol the test is useless then.. means u might give birth or might not. i am scared now...i am only 26 weeks. i hope get good news tomorrow. glad to see u are still preggo after six weeks with a positive ffn result :)
  • Oh ok. Idk what mine is the pain has not gone away and is constantly there. The test does sound useless then. Just a way to stress out the mommy to be. What jerks.
  • Holy cow. Hope everything goes well for you. 26 weeks is a bit early but not impossible. Just stay positive hun. Take an easy and don't do to much. Sounds like you should put yourself on bed rest for a bit. I wish you luck!!!!
  • @momofSOONtobe7 thanks hun. it would be impossible for me to stay on bedrest with my two busy kids lol but i will try rest as much as i can.
  • anyone else? *bumping myself* lol
  • I had a positive at 26 weeks too and I am not 35 weeks still pregnant.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awe I hope everything is okay hun :) 2moro is ur bday so hopefully ur bday will bring u luck on ur ultrasound
  • Its only conclusive when it is negative. 90%
  • Well, it tests the ffn secretions, the "glue" that keeps your uterus closed tight. It doesn't mean you are going to have the baby in the next couple weeks it just means the "glue" is breaking down. You will be retested and monitored. Don't stress, its only a predator and doesn't mean that its defiently going to happen.
  • Its a protein your body makes during pregnancy and again before labor... most doctors wont even use that test for someone who hasn't hit 27 weeks because its normal for your body to make it...just like after 37 weeks it then again becomes the norm. Dont stress out, and keep us posted about tomorrow
  • I had a negative result wiv my son and had him a few days later
  • I tested positive at 24wks and again at 32 im now 35 wks. Just stay hydrated and try to rest as much as possible..are they giving u steroids for babys lungs?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

• i had a few positive ffn tests from week 28-32. Don't worry!! it's taken to get a negative! A positive only has an 11% chance of baby coming in 2 weeks. I lasted 38 weeks! :)))
  • @michaela
    @Mrs4c
    @MyBamBina28

thats what i like to hear :D sorry i really have anxiety when it comes to health lol
  • @TricesBaby aww thanks hun lol yeah the doc was confusing when he was talking about. way to scare me. hopefully eveything looks good tomorrow...i really wanna be a december mommy! i'll keep u posted :X
  • @MrsThompson34 yes hopefully i get some good news on mines ur babies birthday lol :-D either way i'm getting my red velvet cake so it will be a good day lmao

how are u feeling.. u must be excited. i know i said it already but GL tomorrow, keep us posted.i will prob wish u luck again tomorrow hehe

:X
  • @ll10
    @Mama_luvs_her_girls
    @garagebandfan
    @barnecuth

the test seemed sketchy LOL esp when i asked my doc to explain the postive result. but i'm hoping for the best, i'll keep u all updated @everyone
  • happy birthday hun :) happy birthday to u! Lol, awe enjoy ur day & that cake. Mmm

Actually, I had to change my induction date due to nurses going on strike n im waiting for the regular nurses to come back grrrr. I so wanted to see my baby but im high risk n I will go dumb on these agency nurses if they dont kno wat their doing. I rather b on the safe side plus my ob dont trust them so im not also lol. Have a good day n good luck to u with ur ultrasound k
  • TY! And that sucks! We were supposed to share bdays lol jk. But yeah I would do the same. I hope u get to meet ur lil one soon. Keep me updated! :)

@mrsthompson34
  • edited September 2011
    @Samantha @Bahamamama4828 @momofSOONtobe7 @michaela @TricesBaby @MrsThompson34 @ll10 @Mama_luvs_her_girls @garagebandfan @barnecuth @MyBamBina28 @ashleyfew @Mrs4c

got back from my u/s and yup i was worried for nothing! lol my cervix is fine. nothing looks bad. good thing i got to peek early because i also found out my placenta has moved up and no longer blocking my cervix. good news all around :D
  • Congrats mama! So glad you got good news!
  • Yay I am so happy for you. :) and silly drs worrying you for nothing.