When did you...

edited September 2011 in Plus Sized Mama's
Just wondering if all of you can feel your baby on the outside? I am of course plus size so I knew it would take a little more time to feel her on the outside but I am 27 weeks now and I still can't? I go Monday for an ultra sound at the fetal meds and I hope they measure the baby because makes me nervous she might be small (which would be weird because the fetal meds doc said she would either be big,because I am, or normal sized). Probably nervous about nothing but just thought I would ask

Comments

• I'm 25w and can feel them from the outside. I think it just depends on where youre baby is, position etc. I'm sure everything is fine! Hope you feel them soon :)
  • I'm plus size to.
  • Blah I hope i feel her on the outside soon. I love feeling her inside but my boyfriend is so jealous! He feels my belly ALL the time and gets so sad when she moves and he can't feel her
  • I have been able to since 23 weeks and I weigh 216 and have an anterior placenta. The baby would not kick hard enough for his dad till like 25 weeks. He would do.it for me and my mom just not his dad.
  • Have you tried laying on youre back? That helped at first until he got stronger for me on the outside.
  • Yeah I tired that but still couldnlt feel it on the outside ill just wait to ask the doc on monday i guess
  • Around 24 weeks.
  • I did at 25 weeks now its all the time I'm 33+3 weeks it depends on position
  • I'm 27 weeks as well. He's been able to feel my son kick since about 25 weeks maybe. But recently its gotten a lot easier to feel! However, my sons feet are like 3 inches under my right breast, which is where I'm thinnest. My husband cant feel it when my son hits and headbutts me, which is down lower in between my pelvic bones. Even though they are EXTREMELY strong. I'm also about 221lbs right now. Good luck :)
  • I'm a bigger girl, and I felt him a couple times last week, and last night I really felt him. I'm 26 weeks tomorrow, and I have to have something sweet and lay on my left side. It's amazing when u finally do. Lol I almost cried
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.