Bd and his family

edited October 2011 in Single moms
Im tired of my bd especially his family they just make everything harder feeding him lies.....we have a month old n I'm doing it by myself...i wish he had the decency to stand up n call...his mom doesnt like me so when he gets out .....He will have to choose....I'm debating whether I should wright him a letter and send a pic of our daughter (if u want 2 get things done right you have to do out yourself )

Anybody have issues with bd family

Comments

• I know exactly how you feel I swear I just want to tell them off whenever I see them they are so obnoxious and just all around bad people his mother takes advantage of him in every way imaginable the bitch even takes his money out of his bank account when he barely makes enough to support us worst part is his entire family including that awful woman that I don't consider a mother were not in his life until about two years ago and he's twenty!!! He spent his entire life up until now on the streets. His stepfather sister and brothers are just as bad I hate them with every fiber of my being ugh just thinking a out them makes my blood boil sorry its such a long message haha I just really needed to vent I hate them all so much I feel for you girl hopefully it'll get better for you
  • Yeah me too it sucks especially since they want to be around my son and they are just such bad people I don't want him to be around them
  • Omg we should talk I feel the same way about my daughter.....what matters is the parents u dont have to let his family in your son life if u dont want to especially if they are unreasonable
  • @gabriela we will figure this out...soon
  • Yeah I know I don't want him to be tainted by their stupidity and all the wrong that they do. I love him so much and I want to keep them away for his sakeif I could just keep my family away from them forever I would im sure we'll eventually think of something