cheap lansinoh nipple cream (UK)!

edited September 2011 in UK
Right, I've just been to Sainsburys and lansinoh cream- the best cream for breastfeeding apparently- is on offer. Usually £10.99ish everywhere I've seen it, well, it is now a third off at £6.67. I was looking on eBay and there are people getting OPEN and used tubes for that price! After breastfeeding with my first and suffering...just wanted to share! :-)

Comments

• Oo thanks I've already been through a tube and I'm only 38weeks! Lol had extremly sore itchy nipples and leaking loads :(
  • You're welcome :-) always nice to share a bargain!! :-)
  • Nice to see some UK ladies on here!!!! :-)
  • I know! :-) there are a few of us its just finding us lol! Where u from? X
  • I purchased this cream, still haven't used it though. I'm 37 weeks no leaky nipples or soreness still but good to know I made a good choice in nipple cream :)
  • Excellent! Bought my cream on Sunday though lol! Sainsburys have a third off all baby stuff at moment, time to stock up on nappies etc ladies!
  • @jnettep I've not needed mine yet either but, I remember how excruciating breastfeeding can be. Hoping this one latches a little better but, best to be prepared :-) espesh when it usually knocking on 11quid a tube :-) x %%-
  • You only need one tube also tjet give gample sizes at my hospital.. I had to ask for it .. Just an idea.. Lol.. And lost the first tube and they gave me another.. It was in my baby bag!! Score!!
  • Oh wow... did not know!! I'm gonna ask for a sample n see what they say... may try ask a different nurse for one too ;-) (cheeky) if I can get away with it, I may not even need to open the big one n give it to my pregnant friend :-) thanks :-) good tip! X @lae3 hope its the same at my hospital!!
  • Tesco also have a baby event on with loads of toiletries half price some real bargains. I am due in 2 days but no sign of my little man yet.