Does anyone....

edited September 2011 in Second Trimester
does anyones tummy feel achy at times? Like the top part of my belly felt kind of achy/tired for a few min. And the same time the bottom of my belly felt like there was pressure, but kind of like the baby was pushing against me. Im 26w tomorrow and wondering if any of you have felt this before. It was the 1st time my belly felt tired, so to speak. Now im laying in bed and it feels pretty much normal.

Comments

• Did your tummy get hard? Cuz it could be braxtin hicks. :) which would be normal to have by this point
  • I get bh all the time. I think it did. But not sure. But I have never got the tired feeling during one. I get bh (tightening) everyday all day. @thetrondsons1st
  • Huh. Maybe its just ur belly stretching.. Sometimes I feel like my belly just got done running a marathon but the rest of me is fine. :) lol
  • i went in when i turned 26 weeks because my stomach felt like bruised a little. not constant pain but i would feel it when i moved around and it was tender to touch right over my belly button. my doctor said it was from all the insides growing and stretching. i went in because i never felt it with my last 2 and he said sometimes that happens... few days later i don't feel it at all anymore
  • i went in when i turned 26 weeks because my stomach felt like bruised a little. not constant pain but i would feel it when i moved around and it was tender to touch right over my belly button. my doctor said it was from all the insides growing and stretching. i went in because i never felt it with my last 2 and he said sometimes that happens... few days later i don't feel it at all anymore
  • happens to me alllllllllllll the dang time... drives me nuts.