crusties in your nipples

edited September 2011 in Second Trimester
LOL I think I may have small amounts of colostrum already forming . It's not a lot but it does remind me of morning glory in the eyes haha sry if tmi

Anyone else getting this? I'm going on 18 weeks

Comments

• I do.. im 34 +5
  • I've had them for awhile and had no idea why lol
  • I have crusties too.... ive been having them since 20wks & i think thats exactly wat it is... i actually pick mines out LOL & all they do is come right back... ill be 38wks tomorrow
  • Lol I'm 18 weeks and I'm getting it
  • I have it too. I breastfed until dd was 11 months, then got pregnant when she was 12 months, she'll be 20 months old next week, so mine has been there for about...hmmmm....9 months of pregnancy with her, 11 months of breastfeeding, 9 more months of pregnancy right now, take away the first 3 months of my first pregnancy...I think that's 26 months of crusties for me...lol.
  • Have that. After a shower & they leak I'll get it over night. I clean my boobs in the morning when I see it.
  • I get it too I use this natural nipple butter to help keep them moist its cheap at Walmart and its safe to use during breastfeeding like u don't need to wipe it off :)
  • edited September 2011
    Yeah I gave it also thought I was the only one that had that. But the only thing is that I have not breastfeed in over three years lol
  • I have it also...I usually just pick it out. And then I'll lotion them. I'm 33+6 and I've had it for a few months and I haven't breastfed in 7 years.
  • Ive had it since I was about 18 weeks I'm only 22 wks now but of course still got it lol I just try n pick it out