when do babies...

edited October 2011 in Ages & Stages
Start teething?

Comments

• My oldest was 3 1/2 months old. But I have also heard some babies being born w teeth as well
  • some can start from 4 months and up!
  • @3girls_0boys oh sweet god! born with teeth?! baby could chew its way out lol
  • edited October 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So very true, I swore my oldest was digging her way, and everybody thought I was nuts unttil she was born and they realized that her hand was up by her face. They were like well mayb u weren't nuts, I was no shit.
  • @3girls_0boys ouch, i cant imagen what that felt like lol

Looks like im gona have to get some teething rings sooner than i thought!
  • My girl has been teething for over a month now & she's 4 mo on the 15th! I had to buy a teething ring this weekend!
  • My daughter didn't cut her first tooth until she was 9 months old, but once she started she hasn't stopped since. She'll be 20 months on Saturday and has 2 more that are ready to cut.
  • My friends son was born with a tooth, doctors said he will loose it though before his milk teeth come in and he will have a normal milk tooth there. It was the strangest thing seeing a new born with a tooth!!
  • I swear my son is teething he's 2 months. I think he will have a tooth at 3 months
  • My son cut his first tooth at 3 months. Hes 5 months now and has his two bottom middle teeth and.the top left middle is about to cut through.
  • My god son started at 2 months! Full mouth before a year lol.