Holding her own bottle already?!

edited October 2011 in Ages & Stages
Aleeah grabbed her bottle out of my hand stuck it back in her mouth & held it by herself until she was done.. She'll barely be two months Fri! My husband & I were amazed, we seriously looked at eachother like did she really just do that?! I thought my son grew fast, Wow I still feel like she was born yesterday! She's growing SO fast, but I am loving watching her develop her little personality.. She's a little princess for sure ♥

What amazing things has your LO done?! Anyone else feel like their LO is growing way too fast? :)

Comments

• My LO is gonna be 6this weeks tomorrow. I feel like time has flown by he was born 6lbs and now he is 11lbs. He's smiled at me a couple of times when I play peek a boo with him. He's trying to hold bottle but hasn't figured out he has to open his hands to hold it. Oh and he knows when daddy is nit home when my husband has duty he is fussy all day and night. He wont sleep for more than an hour when hubby isn't home. And it's nit that hubby helps but baby like to hear his voice before going to sleep. At first I thought it was a coincidence but after 5 different duty days I figured he's a dadys boy.