is Anybody waiting till the last minute?

edited October 2011 in Baby showers
I'm 37 weeks & my baby shower is Sunday but I've also been in early labor for 4 days & I forgot I cannot have this baby till afterwards lol...anybody else wait till they were almost due? Or had their baby before their shower?

Comments

• I had mine October 8th I'm due November 21
  • I was only 36 weeks.
  • Well my shower is sunday and I'll be 33 weeks and some odd days but since my sister lives out of state shes throwing me one when she comes out for christmas and the whole family because this one is just friends and by then I should already have the baby so I don't mind at all I think it will be fun so the family can see the baby and be there for the shower. :) but I hope you have a great shower
  • I just had mine yesterday & my baby is 3 weeks old!!
  • I stilk have a long way to go im only 17 weeks. If i have one it will be when im 8 or 9 months along. Im too busy for one & I'll have to throw myself one & then who would i invite lol
  • With my son I had my shower Oct 28 was due Nov 10

My daughters was late sept she was due Oct 11
  • I scheduled mine for after week after my due date. My family is quite spred out so it was just easier to have a meet&greet baby shower.
  • I will be having two. one at 30 weeks and one at 34 weeks! With my first had my.baby shower a month before die
  • For my first and second babies I missed both my baby Showers as they were close to my due date and I had them both early. My third I threw my own shower :( And had it around 30 weeks, I went overdue. I am not having a baby shower for this one, as my 3rd and forth are only about 14 months apart. This is my first boy so I feel like I should be having one, but I refuse to do it myself again.
  • I'm due September 11th and my shower is in August. No confirmed date yet, but it'll probably be the first or second week.