update as havent been on for months :)

Hey all u preglys! I gave myself a break from app as felt weren't reli as fun as used to be :( but thought ild come on see how every1 is (if any that remember me) and do an update :) I'm now nearly 27 weeks and having a lil girl called savannah rose :) the pregnancy has been far from easy :( severe spd still get sickness, hardly eating anemic and high blood pressure also dehydrated lol (moan over) but all worth it :) she's due the 30th of jan as at 2nd scan they moved it from 4th of feb to then, I've had lots and lots of kicks she doesent stop hehe and georgia is super excited about being a big sis! Hope ur all well and that there's still some familliar faces :) now I'm gna go see if can help any1 and comment on disscussions xx

Comments

• Congrats on finding out its a girl:) %%-
  • Aww i was wondering about you other day! wow 27 weeks gone fast! my lil boy is now 3nhalf weeks old :) sorry your having a hard time i had spd/pgp have you been refered to physiotherapy? that helped and i got a kinda back brace thing xx
  • Hehe :) aww bless just seen pic he's a lil cutie :) and deff goes fast! Yer I asked midwife at 16 weeks she sed was normal pregnancy pains and did nothing then at 25 mw reffered me but earlyist app was 28th of nov at half 8 in morning which can't do as I have school run plus a 30 week scan that day so will be in dec which I think is pointless as ill only have bwt 6-8 weeks maybe less as have a feeling shell be early lol so buying a belt this week, how's being a mummy then @SamiUK xx
  • Yeah can get them from mothercare expensive though! but if it helps its worth it, have you looked at things to do to ease it a bit? like how to get in and out of bed and sitting up walking up/down stairs?

its amazing he's so good (for now) lol big baby though weighed 9lb13oz at birth and at 2 weeks old was 11lb10! just had to sell most of 0-3 Months clothes has don't fit him! haha xx
  • Yer I knw I'm abit like shd I spend 35 on 1 bt if works gna help sooo mch as school run is killing me!, and aww he a big baby then! But I think boys r menna b bigger and chubbyer hehe :) I love buying baby stuff tho so least what u sell u cn use money 2 buy more :p hehe @SamiUK xx