Hows your baby growing?

edited November 2011 in September 2011
Launa was born 9/6 so she just shy of two months! I cant beleive how she is growning! We go in next week for our two month apt and im not looking forward to it! LOL I hate shots! :-(( and baby shots are the worst! LOL She still isnt sleeping throught the night but I cant complain shes asleep by 8:30pm and only wakes once and thats at 3am... on the dot! then but change and gets a full belly and shes back to sleep till 8 :)

Anyways hows the rest of your babies doin? I would post a pic of my beauty...........but im not sure how :(

Comments

• I had my baby 9/7 he is 10lbs now sleeps good n goes to the doctor Monday for his two month shots! Time seems to be flying by!!
  • I had my little girl on 10/12. She weighed 6lbs 14oz and is now 7lbs 8 oz. She dropped down to 6lbs 6 oz so she put it back on very well. She has also grown 1 inch since birth.
    :( I'm sad my baby is growing up so quickly.
  • i also had my son 9/6 and he also gets his shots on Monday...not looking forward to that! he's unofficially just over 13 lbs (born @ 9lbs 9oz), strongly prefers my breastmilk to the formula bottle he gets at night...doesn't sleep through the night but we're slowly but surely getting a routine going that he's set himself. he goes to sleep between 830-930, then wakes up either at 1 or 3 to eat, then he's sleeping again til 4 or 6. he's just a little ray of sunshine :X
  • @1stWoodsBaby The first baby seems to grow much faster then the others ;) LOL Dont blink... Next thing you know shell be in school getting love notes :X lol OR mybe my son is just odd..... hes only 6 but gets cute lil 'love notes' from girls atleast once a week... geez im gonna have to lock him up!
  • My son was born 9/29 and is bigger than my friend's three month old hahaha he came home at 7lb 6oz and 21.5'' and at his one month appointment weighed 11lb 7oz and was 23''!! The nurse took all this info, left, then came back and asked if she could take them both again bc she thought she messed up lol he is in the 90th percentile. I love my chunker but he is growing waaay too fast!! :((
  • @blessedbe_x3 Aw thats cute. Yep, better get a door with a lock on it before its too late. lol. I already look at her and see her going to school and being "too cool" to hang out with mom anymore. They do grow so fast.
  • @stbmilitarybrat my son was also born 9/29 he came home 7.3lbs 21.5inches, and at 1 month check up was 10 lbs 23 inches also in 90th% so kool!!! Yes they are growing way too fast!!!
  • My son was born 9/28 weighing 7 lbs 13 oz at his month appointment he was 10 lbs 2 oz :)
  • My son was born 9/11 at 8lbs 12oz and at his Wic appt on oct 28 he was 14lbs 14oz!!! His 2mnth appt is the 14th im anxious to see how big he is now!
  • My son was born September 19 at 7lbs 6oz,now weighs 10lbs 2oz
  • My baby girl was born on September 9th. She never lost weight. She was 8lbs 8oz and 19 3/4 long. She is wonderful. She sleeps the night. Eats 4oz every 3-4 hours except at night. We put her to bed at 930 and she will sleep till 6am sometimes longer. She now weights 14lbs 8oz and is 25 inches long and is as beautiful as can be.
  • My baby girl was born 23 september also she was 8lbs 3 at birth and now at just about 11 weeks she weighs 11lb 14 oz and 22 inches long she sleeps through the night and most of the day also but she is a happy baby already rolling over :-) she has 4-5 oz every 3-4 hours and is growing way to fast for my liking lol
  • edited December 2011
    My Nyla Boo was born on sept 27 & she was 8lbs & 7oz & 20 inches long. Shes my heart & shes cooing, smiling, kicking, & she likes to look up at the ceiling for lights & she just had her two month check up & shes now 12lbs & 23inches long & had her very first cold last week :( & shes eating 2.5 every 3 to 4 hrs

Nyla with Santa :)

• My baby girl was born on sept 19th and weighed 4 lbs 11 oz 18 inches. She was 3 weeks early. She will be 12 weeks on monday and she now weighs 8 lbs 7 oz. 20.5 inches long. Still small but cute as a button!!
  • Had my little man 10/2 he was 7 lbs 13 oz. 20 in long. Today at his 2 month doc visit he is 12lbs 6oz and 23&1/4 in long now! He's sleeping a full 8 hours every night!!!! And lovesssss to eat!
  • Had my son 9/16 (5days past dd), he was 7lb.1oz 20 1/4in long. @ his 2month check up (3 weeks ago) he weighed 12lb.5oz & was 23 1/2in long