July, 6th. DD

• TimeBanditTimeBandit November 2011

Who else is due in July after loosing a child? My son Caleb grew wings on 6/10/11 at 20w 5 days gestation. I'm totally nervous about everything so far I am 5w 5d today, I'm scared everyday something is going to go wrong and I haven't even gotten excited about it yet. Anyone else go threw this?

• jodi102011jodi102011 November 2011

@TimeBandit, I lost my baby june 21st, my husband I are trying now I am testing on thursday. Can I ask how you lost your baby. I am scared to death too

I lost Caleb due to an incompetent cervix. My new ob dr already has a game plan for this one. I am just scared cause I haven't stopped spotting since a week before af was due and a week after I ovulated. Idk whats going on I didn't do this all all last time. Ill have a cercluge put in at 12 weeks.

• momof22bemomof22be November 2011

Good luck Hun I am praying for you

Our little family of 4

@TimeBandit, that is why I lost my baby also. My dr is planning on 14 weeks and then weekly shots after that. Will you be on bed rest then? I think I will be.

• Well congrats... I'm so happy for you. I know it'll be nerve racking.... i will keep u in my prayers for a strong & full term pregnancy :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] November 2011

The user and all related content has been deleted.

@jodi102011, My dr will pull me off work at 22 weeks this time and I will be put on semi bed rest which just means no extra anything. No heavy lifting, no sex, no extra walking, etc. I also just got told that my HCG levels from Fridays lab draw was 240 and that my progesterone level is 8.88 so I have to pick up progesterone suppository tomorrow morning. So far so good though, I feel way better knowing all this new information. I though I lost the baby because I have been spotting and bleeding light for a about 3 weeks now, but now that I know its from my progesterone level we can fix that. I see the dr on the 15th and hopefully get to see my little beans heartbeat. I always feel better when I get to see the beauty of life inside me. I'll also get levels back from Mondays lab draw tomorrow so fingers crossed they will have doubled. I have known I am pregnant since the day after my period so 4weeks 1 day lol way way early this time. Thank you lady's for listening to me and being my best support group I have. I'll keep you all updated as soon as I know anything. Thanks again.

@TimeBandit, I hope I can work that long but I am not sure what will happen. I will be praying for you. I am pretty sure I am pregnant but going to wait till thursday to test. According to my period I am 4 weeks I think.

@ jodi102011-Ooooo baby dust & fingers crossed for you. We could be belly buddys lol My job really is not that stressful I drive heavy equipment 3 nights a week that's it. As long as I would be able to walk short distances and be able to drive my own car I would be able to work. The mechanics I work with are amazing they left anything for me if I think its to heavy. I am still nervous as heck but I am hoping I am finally going to have my rainbow baby. Keep me posted. Ill be waiting to hear what happens with you.

• lovelyduenovlovelyduenov December 2011

I lost my twins in April and I'm happy to say I'm 7 w today I'm due july 22,2012 if anyone is interested in a belly buddy .

• MyLove2MyLove2 January 2012

I'm due July 5th, 2012 and this is my first so i'm deffinitely nervious about the
    delivery!! :-S @TimeBandit

• MyLove2MyLove2 January 2012

@lovelyduenov OMG you lost twins im SO SORRY for your loss must of been hard to recover from that.

• lovelyduenovlovelyduenov January 2012

You think a lot but you learn to deal with it but you'll never forget it hun

• TimeBanditTimeBandit January 2012

I lost this pregnancy at 8 weeks, I had twins and lost them both within a 2 week period. I got into a car accident and totalled my car. Dr. Thinks the stress and accident itself is why I lost them. Oh well guess its back to the trying game for me ladys......

• %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] January 2012

The user and all related content has been deleted.

• jodi102011jodi102011 January 2012

@TimeBandit, I am so sorry. I cant remember if I said that before. I will be praying for you to get your bfp soon.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Categories