HELP

edited November 2011 in Premature Babies
Im 32+5 weeks i had preterm labor Tuesday night. I dialated from 1cm/50% to 2cm/60% within 45min. They gave me the steroids in the hospital and gave me the shot to stop labor. They had to stop contractions a second time at 230 am.i went in at 7pm. Yesterday while in the hospital i didn't have very many contractions. I got released at 1130pm last night. This morning i woke up and went pee around 830am and had blood streaked mucous. I have had 2 mild/ light cramps in the last 20 min. I have a dr appointment tomorrow. But i don't know if i need to let my dr know about this.
What are the odds of me not making it much farther? And will my baby be ok? Please help.

Comments

• Your baby would be fine. But the longer the baby stays in the better. The mucous and blood is prolly from them checking u. Try not to worry.
  • I just went pee again and had a much bigger glob with a lot more blood in it. It was disgusting.
  • Sounds like your mucus plug hun. you can loose it and labor still be weeks away.
  • Sounds like ur show I wuld call being that early but I'm a worry wart :)
  • Ive never lost either of those with either of my 2 boys. Before Tuesday night i have never had preterm labor. I am completely lost. The first time i went pee it was mostly mucous with just a streak of blood. The 2nd time i went pee the toilet paper had a lot of bloody mucous. It had a big glob (about the size of a nickel) and blood all over. Sorry to be so tmi but i am lost. I want to cry cuz i don't know what's going on.
  • If its your show you can lose it early and it will replenish itself.