Slow labor

edited November 2011 in Labor
Yesterday around 9am I started having menstrual-like cramping which lasted on and off all day until around 3 when it became mixed with contractions...now its 2am and I'm having contractions 10 minutes apart. I wish it wasn't this early I would so go for a walk or somewhere to get this moving! When I had my daughter my labor started at midnight also so I had to quietly contract until I finally couldnt take it and woke up hubby...I was hoping and praying I wouldn't be doing the same thing again..oh well! Hope everyone is having a good sleep, I wish I was!

Comments

• Yur not thee only one awake.. that's how I've been feeling all day today along with some nausea I wish my labor started tonight :-(
  • I'm awake with my little lady while her daddy sleeps one the couch. He's starting to get me mad I was in labor not him he just stood there. And he ate in front of me knowing I was starving and couldn't eat eating
  • Seems my contracting is doing some work thankfully! 2cm dilated and 50% effaced :) my doc is pleased how extra soft my cervix is but now I need to work on bringing my lil man lower...not bad for 38 weeks! Hoping he comes soon not like his sister who was 2 days late!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • no baby yet...hoping walking the mall tomorrow will start something! still getting some contractions but he needs to move down so I can do the vbac like I want to...thanks for asking @2BeForgotten! ;;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.