Bumbo Warnings

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Consumer/story?id=3774854&page=1#.Tv6p_PmyDG8
my niece actually did flip her bumbo so my sister threw the thing away lol

Comments

• Thanx for posting this :)
  • bump although I will probly still use mine at work & at home. I have never put it on a raised surface & always use it only on the floor! very good info!
  • Im getting my baby girl one for christmas. I never put my baby in anything raised up. Her bouncer and carseat stay on the floor with her in it and so will the bumbo. Im not at all scared that my baby will get hurt in it. I think if parents watch their children and take precautions that they will be fine.
  • if ur watching them while theyre using it as @steph_due_101611 said it shouldnt be a problem
  • agreed :) just thought this link was interesting. there are moms out there who dont watch their children sadly :(
  • My son had one three years ago and he use to get out but he never tumbled or anything. I also didn't have him on any other surface but the floor.
  • Yeah if the baby is to strong or big for it of course it will flip if they are trying to move! Parents keep putting it on counters & tables & thinking it's the bumbos fault! And that is not the case. They are awesome to help gain back support!
  • Why were these stupid ass.ppl letting a child.on the countertop in the first place? Is this for real? How was that question not asked? That's retarded. Do we really have to tell ppl not to put small children in high places and walk away? Wtf. This is why there are idiotic disclaimers on everything these days.....
  • lol @nicoleok87 i have no freaking idea!
  • @nicoleok87 - I KNOW!!! Ok, don't put your kid on the counter and walk away, don't leave your baby in a bath tub alone, and DON'T feed your baby broken glass!!! DUH......
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.