Stomach pains at 20 weeks pregnant?

edited November 2011 in Second Trimester
So I'm 20 weeks pregnant today :-D but for the past week or so I have had some stomach pain. I first started to happen when my bladder was full, especially if I was waking up in the middle of the night, but once I went to the toilet the pain would go away. Today however the pain hasn't went away and it hurts a bit when I walk. I feel a bit sick today as well and haven't felt sick since my first trimester. I know I need to speak to my Doctor and am waiting on her calling me back but has anyone else experienced this or know what it is? Thanks

Comments

• I kinda felt that way when I had a uti. I'd drink lots of cranberry juice for now and keep the fluids going so you're flushing out your system often. And don't hold out on going to the bathroom, I did that and it only made the pain worse.
    Good luck and hopefully your Dr will call bsvl soon so they can for sure point you in the right direction! Feel better!
  • Did you figure out what it is
  • My doctor just asked me to hand in a urine sample and to drink plenty fluids and mentioned cranberry juice as well so they must be thinking its a uti as well.