Clomid/ past due date?

edited November 2011 in Labor
I was wondering how many out there conceived on clomid & if you did, did you go past your due date? I have read that quite a few women who conceived on clomid ended up induced after their due date? I conceived on clomid & my due date is 11/26. I start my maternity leave Thursday & I am afraid I will have to be induced & my dr waits a week before inducing...( I hate to waste a week of my maternity time without my lil man being born). I know I ovulated on March 6/7 so that would be a due date of 11/27 & 11/28. My ultrasound at 8 weeks gave a date of 11/27. What are my chances of going past Dec 3rd??

Comments

• It really doesn't have much to do with clomid I got preggo with clomid but went into labor at 36 weeks it didn't ever do anything and I had constant contractions from 36 weeks to 39 weeks and had my c section 6 days beforee my dd it was scheduled but when I was there according to the nurse I would have ended up there that day anyway because of all the contractions I was having and the intensity but it really all friends on your body have u had many contractions lately?
  • @momof22be Only BH contractions... I think any way. Have had them since about 35 weeks, also lots of pelvic pressure. At my 38w4d check up I was just over a 1cm dilated. Had a non stress test due to decrease fetal movement & nurse said I was registering some contractions.... nothing that were painful. I really wont care if he is 4-5 days late but any further I have wasted part of my time off from work - which stinks.
  • Yea that would stink I hope u pop that baby soon though!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.