4d ultrasounds? bueno, no bueno?

edited November 2011 in Second Trimester
I want one done but I want to know if you mommas think its money well spent

Did u have one?
Was it worth it?
Did baby cooperate?

I want all kinds of inputs and experiences good or bad :)

Thanks mommas

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My baby cooperated at first but towards the end she just wanted to put her hands in her face & go to sleep. Lol. But I think it was so worth ir. I didnt get the greatest pictures but just watching my bby move around, smile, etc on that tv was sooo worth it to me!
  • when i got my weight u/s at 37 weeks the tech flipped the machine into 3D/4D and i LOVED it. my son was all sorts of smooshed up and down in my pelvis so the pictures weren't clear, but i SO wish i had been more aggressive in getting it done. i'll def get it done next pregnancy.
  • I went at 30 weeks and i was scared baby wasn't gonna cooperate. at first she didn't wanna move her had from her face...after a while she finally did and they started my session. i have it all on dvd and my pictures came out so clear. she was wide awake and doing all kinds of stuff in there..we caught her smiling, yawning, sucking her thumb. i think it was $150 but it was worth it. i couldn't stop smiling...my doctors are monitoring my placenta and everytime i get an ultrasound they flip on the 4d but its not as clear at the ones u pay for.

how far along are u now?

heres me fave pic of my princess
    Photobucket

i can tag u in my post if u wanna see the rest...
  • So worth it ! Although baby didn't cooperate the first time lol
  • Aw! @myheartzx3 please do! I'd love to see more :)

And I'm 26 weeks .. the clinic dosnt do it after the 28th week :( boo that sucks.
  • @myHEARTZx3 naww that is such a good pic! !
  • never seen one with eyes open before thats cool.
  • I had it done last weekend at 31 weeks, even though little man was not very cooperative & just wanted to sleep & hide behind his hands we did still manage to get a lot of really good pics, I'd recommend them to everyone :)
  • My LO cooperated at every viewing except the 4D. She had her hands over her face and would not move them for anything. We tried everything for 2 hrs and she refused to move. The 3 pics we did manage to get of her she was smashed up again me so she looked hideous. Not even exaggerating. I swore we'd have the ugliest baby ever. It showed she had the longest Halloween witch nose ever and the fattest plump lips like someone with botox has. She came out nothing like her pics. She has the tiniest lips (like me) and a normal little baby nose.