x

edited June 2012 in December 2011
x

Comments

• I felt like that and now im 6 days overdue and bored! Lol! I made lists of priority and ease. So important things that were hard to do with a baby I got done 1st. Not as important things that wouldn't be too bad to do after She came I saved for last. I would say get that Xmas shopping done asap... would probably be the hardest to do w a newborn. Mine has been done and wrapped for about a week!:-)
  • Lol u'll be okay. U wouldnt mind going over due bc u want to stay preggo lol :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I soo feel you. I am due nye/ny and haven't had my baby shower yet much less got anything ready to see what else I need to buy. As far as work my last day is up in the air bc I have so much projects to close up and hand over. I just need more time! As far as Xmas this yr its safe to say that no one is getting the whole big gift giving like I usually do. I might just het my mom the iPhone upgrade so she can keep connected with me and the baby since she lives in another state.
  • I felt the same way but now that I only have to put her shelf up in her room I'm super excited and cant wait to meet her but not looking forward to the labor ... When is your due date?
  • @314babymama11420 lol yeah I haven't done any shopping...i don't even have any gift wrap or anything. I think I will make a checklist today of things that need to be done in order of importance. Most of things I am waiting on my bf because its things he has to do haha
  • @mrsthompson34 ur right I do wanna stay preggz. Lol I mean I wanna meet my baby but I know how hard its gonna be esp with my two older ones so she can take all the time she needs in there :)
  • @girlsloveink87 girl u still haven't packed ur bag?! Lol I will pack my bag once I wash all the clothes...but I haven't gotten the soap yet. I am hoping that I can get most of the xmas shopping done tomorrow because mondays are my bfs only day off and I dont drive...but I have two appts one in the am and one afternoon so I have whatever time in between.
    My first born was a week overdue and my second came 3 days before my duedate so I'm hoping she won't be too early like them.
  • @jules oh ur set then...i have so much to do still lol. I'm due december 25th...what about u?
  • Lol I kno wat u mean. Before I had nyla I was saying the samething about how everything is gona change when shes out. U have 3 kids its gona b hard mama. Hang in there
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol yeah I'm just a worrier...babies got most the necessities but theres still few things that i def need but haven't gotten yet. We love paycheck to paycheck so I can only get soo much every two weeks to make sure we have all the money we need.

@tricesbaby
  • @myHEARTZx3 I hope you are taking it one day at a time. Dont stress too much. You have help so even if you dont get everything done by her arrival atleast you have help. Just focus on the needs for right now. Its crazy we waited this long and we' re still unprepared...lol
  • @babybubba123111 I know right! I feel bad tho because my man took money out from our savings so we could buy the rest of babies things and have enough for all the christmas shopping :( ... Ur right my mom lives with me so I do have help but I feel like I should have all this done because ima stay at home mommy abd everyone else works lol I'm just so lazy

Do u have most of everything done?
  • @myHEARTZx3 After having that little vaca you would think I had everything done right? Nope, I have some major cleaning that has to be done so that I can make room for " little bit" she will be sharing my room and I recently took everything out of storage. So, my place is packed :( I just wish I could wiggle my nose like "I dream of Genie" and have everything go where theyre suppose to. But between having pain and just being plain ol lazy these days not much gets done. I can literally wake up from a, long nap now, get up to use the bathroom, and head right back to sleep...lol All of this along with having to send out Thank You cards for my babyshower and sending the clothes out for the person on here. IT WILL GET DONE THOUGH!

See you have your mothers help so dont panick too much. It will all get done eventually. Just try to focus on packing your bags for now. I keep having this fear that I wont get our bags packed in time and I will have to depend on df to pack it and hes horrible at doing things like that...lol
  • aww u had to go back to work? i thought u were on leave already lol...i'm in the same boat as u. baby will be in my room so i have to fix it up to fit her in...and i been living in a mess now i got some things i gotta fix in there. i'm trying to do at least one thing a day and most times i don't even finish that one thing.

@BabyBubba123111 i can't even pack my bags yet. i finally bought soap and a dresser last night for baby so i am gonna start washing clothes either today...or tomorrow haha. i know i need to pack that bag because my bf is the same way. lets both hope baby comes right after we get everything ready hahahaha
  • edited November 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.